Chapter 141-148 (end)

Start from the beginning

"What happened to Dad?"

"I wanted to let others know that he was a big star, but no one recognized me and I became depressed."

There is no need to give face to his father in front of his sister.

Wen Ying covered her mouth and snickered, never expecting that this was the reason.

"I always feel that my father has a really good mentality, which is completely different from those of his peers." Wen Ying saw Song Liying's father when she came today.

Song Liying's father is already a person in the village who has relatively few worries, and can be said to have a very good attitude.

He is tall, fair and thin, and his smile is particularly attractive.

But for such a man, when he and his father stand together, it feels like they are more than ten years apart in age.

Her father is really getting younger as he lives.

"You must never say this in front of him. If you say it in front of him, he should think that he is my brother, not my father."

Wen Du was helpless.

His soul is very old, and his eyes will never be as clear as his father's.

It's true, his face looks a little mature.

Still pretty though.

But when a teenager and a forty-year-old share the same face, there is no sense of incompatibility at all. This is a very speechless thing.

Wen Ying started to snicker again, and the smile turned into laughter.

She saw that her brother's face was getting more and more ugly and he was getting angry, so she held back her laughter and tried to comfort him.

"Brother, you have to believe me! In my heart, you will always be the most handsome person!" If the little girl didn't smile, these words would be more credible.

What Wen Ying said was true. She has seen her older brother, and feels that there is no difference between the brother who was in his forties and fifties and the brother he is now.

"Even if it takes ten years, my brother will still be so handsome!" the little girl said again.

Wen Du felt funny in his heart, so he snorted coldly, pinched his sister's nose in a bad way, and asked her, "Why don't you go and play with your little friend?"

Wen Ying went as soon as she got home.

But she looked at the door of Song Liying's house, said a few words and left.

"Song Liying is too busy. She still has to go to the mountains to watch chickens, pick up eggs, feed the chickens, and get food. In short, she is so busy that even when I say a few words to her, She's been mixing chicken food."

Although Wen Ying wanted to chat with her friend for a while, she was really too busy. She didn't want to waste other people's time.

They seem to have become people in two worlds.

Wen Ying felt a little melancholy in her heart.

"Brother, I told Song Liying before that when the village delivers goods to Brother Xiaoliu, let her come by car. I told Brother Xiaoliu at that time to ask Brother Xiaoliu to help. But Brother Xiaoliu went to look for her. Song Liying visited several times, but she never came."

Wen Du listened quietly to his sister's words, knowing that her sister didn't want him to comfort her, so he listened.

Some things are over as soon as they are said.