Chapter 121-130

Comincia dall'inizio

He is only twenty-eight this year, and he does not want to die young.

The man is gone.

Wen Shaoyu looked puzzled: "It's strange, this person is quite easy to talk to. He just doesn't want to be talked to sometimes."

Situ Guangyao: "..."

Forget it, fools are blessed.

"Can we go back?" Wen Shaoyu asked Situ Guangyao when he saw other players leaving one after another.

Situ Guangyao said: "There is also a celebration banquet."

"Forget it."

Wen Shaoyu knew that the record company he was going to was different from others, and he would not be bullied. And they are all small workshops, so there is no need to follow these people.

He firmly believes that as long as he has good works, he can become famous.

It doesn't matter whether you become famous or not.

The important thing is that he can sing if he has the opportunity.

Wen Shaoyu's idea was very simple, he wanted to go back.

Situ Guangyao believed that there was no need for him to stay here and talk to those people. Wen Shaoyu is different. He now has to go back to study, work hard to replenish himself, and prepare for the future.

"Well, let's go back."

Wen Shaoyu came out from the backstage and saw his family waiting at the door.

He stood there holding the trophy and smiling like a fool.

"dad!"

Wen Ying saw Wen Shaoyu's first and waved happily.

Others also looked towards Wen Shaoyu.

Wen Shaoyu saw a rare smile on his mother's face, and walked over to Mrs. Wen and said, "Mom, stop laughing, it looks scary."

Old Mrs. Wen stiffened and her smile became even more ferocious.

Situ Guangyao, who followed, was breathless.

The person who will follow Wen Shaoyu in the future must be an agent with high emotional intelligence, and the assistant's emotional intelligence cannot be low. Otherwise, Wen Shaoyu's mouth would offend many people.

Situ Guangyao sighed worriedly, feeling that his hair was about to fall out.

Wen Du also felt embarrassed.

Everyone booked a table in the restaurant and planned to go there to celebrate.

Wen Du deliberately walked behind and whispered: "Uncle Situ, my dad is not very good at talking. Please be patient in the future."

"Brother, what should I do if I picked it up by myself? Just bear with it!" Situ Guangyao said, making Wen Du laugh.

Situ Guangyao looked at Wen Shaoyu, who was stuffing the trophy into Mrs. Wen's arms like a treasure, and turned to Wen Du and said, "It has not been easy for you these years."

Wen Du miraculously understood Situ Guangyao's words.

Thinking of his previous life, Wen Du said with sadness in his eyes: "Sometimes, as long as this person is still here, no matter what, it's fine."

Situ Guangyao didn't understand why this child's eyes were so changed. Logically speaking, such eyes should not appear on a child. But he happened to see it in Wen Du's eyes.

"You don't have to worry about your dad here. No one can touch him as long as I'm here." Situ Guangyao patted Wen Du on the shoulder, "I don't know what the situation is like in your family. As long as we recognize our relatives, that's it. You act like a serious relative. From now on, I will be your biological uncle. If something happens, don't be polite to your uncle."