Story 31 *requested*

Start from the beginning

"Well then who is this 'date' that you so desperately warn me about" the older teen said clearly not worried or bothered. "hmm, the one who beat you in that fight last week?" Tomura said as the teen stopped being sarcastic. "What." The teen said as shoto looked confused.

"Yeah, me" dabi said coming up to them and wrapping an arm around shoto's waist making shoto blush.

Tomura looked and said "well I'll be on my way, enjoy dabi" tomura said slipping away out of the area.

Dabi just glared at the teen as the older teen said "why can't I have him, I found him here first?" He said grabbing shoto's wrist and pulling him over to him. "Shoto gets to choose who he wants to hang with not you" dabi said being protective over what shoto wants. Shoto got his wrist free from the man and said "Don't touch me" he glared at the teen and then noticed dabi glaring with a smirk glancing at shoto. The older teen left and shoto walked up to dabi slightly.

"And here I was thinking I was the overprotective best friend" dabi said as shoto rolled his eyes playfully. "Don't be too overprotective" shoto said as dabi looked to the side and said "no promises" as he gave a quick glare to the teen who tried to force shoto to dance with him.

"I wanted to beat his a[_]s" dabi said as shoto nodded "yeah, tomura mentioned that jealous boy" shoto said making up a nickname.

Dabi laughed slightly at the random nickname and said to shoto, "Soo, since that dude is done with.." dabi began as shoto raised an eyebrow. "..may I have this dance?" Dabi said putting a hand out as shoto got flustered. Shoto calmed down a moment later and said "sure, dabi, I'd love to"

961 words

The end

I hope you liked it idk how well it turned out cause I ran out of ideas towards the end but I hope you enjoyed it.

~~~~~~
Hi this extra part is a bonus part with shigiraki finding a person to dance with. Don't mind the ship I like it 🤷‍♀️ 😌

I added this part btw I thought we might as well tomura had a dancing friend.

But anyway here is the introvert and his dance partner part!

Tomura pov

As I got away from the chaos of the dude I wandered around the party. I saw a lot of kids that I recognized from shoto's grade dancing around. I never really paid attention to my grades. I noticed Jin in the food section, but he just likes that.

I wandered around for a bit till a slow song came on. I frowned at it and watched a lot of people go onto the dance floor. I was able to pick out toga and uraraka, and dabi and shoto. I just stood out of the way not wanting to get in the way. I was leaning against the wall glancing at Jin eating now and then when I was startled by someone tapping my shoulder.

"Oh I'm sorry for making you startled!!" A boy around shoto's age said. "Oh, it's alright" I said not sure what to say. I noticed the boy was one from that bakusquad group that shoto has mentioned.

I then noticed everyone from the group must be on the dance floor. "Soo?" I asked when he came out from the embarrassment "oh, uhm-" he started. He paused for a moment hiding his face when he shyly said "do you wanna dance with me?" I was flustered and surprised that someone actually wanted to dance with me.

"S-sure" I said reaching my hand out slightly as his he took my hand in his and I noticed he also had a red face.

The blonde and I walked out to a small area of the dance floor and awkwardly got into a dancing motion. "S-so like this?" I asked as I never danced with anyone, and toga only showed me how to dance but I never tried it with someone.

The boy nodded with a smile on his face. I looked at his hand resting on my shoulder and my hand resting around his back.

_______________________________________

(Is that it?! I'm clueless like tomura😅) I had to look it up lol

I had to look it up lol. That's the position above ☝️
_______________________________________

Tomura and denki shyly blushed as they interlocked their hands and slowly swayed to the music. Denki gave a nervous chuckle and tomura was trying everything not to accidentally mess something up.

As the music ended tomura and denki stopped their dancing position and tomura, with a very red face, rushed off to the side where they were before.

Denki chuckled and walked over to the very red teen.

480 words.

The end of the bonus part.

Shy tomura and shy denki awhh I love it 😍🫶