"You won't make a penny when you go out, and you might even get beaten up."

"So this person can't spoil his children."

Mrs. Wen was talking excitedly.

At the door, Wen Shaoyu heard the last words his mother said and then said: "Mom, have you learned the lesson from me?"

The room fell silent for a moment.

Old Mrs. Wen grabbed the fire stick and threw it at Wen Shaoyu's body.

Wen Shaoyu quickly ran away when he saw this.

The fire stick hit the door curtain and fell to the ground.

Wen Shaoyu made a face at his daughter and said silently to her: "Don't be like your grandma, or you won't be able to get married in the future."

Wen Ying thinks that grandma has a good personality and she likes grandma.

She also likes dad.

So when she heard her father's words, she covered her mouth and snickered.

The Chinese New Year is in three days.

Wen Du hurriedly hurriedly, and finally he was able to let go for a while. He carried the things he had packed long ago and rushed to the station with his train ticket.

Zhao Jiandong rode his car to the station.

"I'll leave everything to you on the construction site. If anything happens, just send me a telegram." Wen Du told Zhao Jiandong before leaving.

Zhao Jiandong said hurriedly: "Don't worry, I will definitely keep an eye on it. Even if the progress is slower, there will not be any problems in the entire project."

"That's good, I can be back in ten days at most."

Wen Du mainly wanted to go back and see if his father planned to find a stepmother for him.

Zhao Jiandong sent the people to the train station and hurried to the construction site. Nowadays, there are many people on the construction site, and he is the only person in charge. If he doesn't go back and keep an eye on it early, he will not feel at ease.

As soon as he left, Wen Du took the train ticket and planned to enter the waiting room to wait for boarding.

He was carrying his luggage and when he entered the station, he heard two people talking in low voices.

He didn't pay attention at first, but he only heard one of them say: "That man offered us five hundred thousand to tie up the two brats of the Lu family. He also asked us to fight directly. But now we only got one brat." Zizi. The other party is only willing to give us 250,000. I told him that if he doesn't give us all the money, I will sell the news to Lu's family."

Lawyer?

It can't be such a coincidence, right? He just happened to know a Lu family, and they happened to be two boys.

The surname Lu is rare.

Although there may be many people with the same surname, but the surname is Lu, they are rich, and they have two children. The combination of these factors makes it difficult for Wen Du to think too much.

Wen Du originally planned to leave and ignore the matter, but then he thought of that beautiful little boy who once protected his sister and led her to escape from the traffickers. There was nothing he could do to ignore it.

He followed those two people, neither far nor close, so the two people couldn't notice him at all.

The most important thing is that the train station in Chucheng is very crowded.