Book 2: Chapter 30

-HER-

I watched him breathlessly as his face disappeared between my legs. I was still riding the high of my previous orgasm, and as soon as I got his hot mouth down there, I let out a tortured moan.

It was too much for me and too soon, but that's exactly what seemed to be his intent because he gave me a long and hard lick, maintaining firm eye contact with me.

There was so much possessiveness in this black orbs of his. I could sense the silent challenge in them— a challenge to question him, to push him further so he could show me who was in charge here and to whom I belonged.

...after all, I had made a pact with him.

I couldn't say no to him. I was walking on a thin line, and slipping from there would cost me many things, but the way he was licking me made it harder for me to think correctly. All I could focus on at that moment was how his hot mouth felt against my aching core, begging for him, and he knew that too well.

I swallowed hard, knowing well that I've dug myself a grave deep and I must sleep in it. After all, I had promised myself to him, and there was no going back from there. And this exact thing seemed to be running through his mind as well because there was a strange intensity in how he was licking my pussy. It was as if the future of two kingdoms depended on it, and sure, it did, but why did he have to make it so fucking torturous for me.

I forgot how to breathe when his tongue swirled around my swollen clit, teasing me by drawing small circles around it. Meanwhile, I felt him sinking two fingers inside me, giving me a toe-curling pleasure. I couched the fabric under us with a tearing force while I forced myself on my elbows to look at him playing with me between my legs.

I moaned when his fingers found the most sensitive spot and started fucking me with his fingers hard so that they constantly hit that spot. I tried to squeeze my legs shut, but he let out a warning growl and pushed my legs apart forcefully as he continued to feast on me like a starved man.

Soon, I came all done in his hands and mouth, feeling as if my life was drained out of me, but in a good and satisfied way.

"Alex..." I moaned, shutting my thighs because I doubted I'd be able to take any more tonight. I wouldn't be able to wake up the following day if I let him go down on me once again. I was already starting to feel sensitive down there because he had finger fucked me.

Seeing the look on my face, he gave me a prideful and victorious smile. That bastard!

"I bet you, no matter how hard you try, you wouldn't be able to pleasure yourself like this," He commented, laying beside me before pulling me into a firm embrace. I wanted to push him back and snarl at him, but I was too exhausted.

"You sound cocky," I groaned as he tucked me against him comfortably before blowing the lights off until only his glowing eyes were blinking in the darkness. He chuckled darkly at my comment.

"You know it's the truth, Theresa," He whispered. His husky voice could seduce anyone as he continued, "So next time when you need a release, you know who could do the job best," The cockiness in his voice was at its peak.

I wanted to slap and curse him, but instead, I bit my bottom lip, trying hard not to smile at his proclamation. I tried to think of an equally sarcastic comeback, but my eyes fluttered shut.

"If only it were that easy," I sighed deeply and rested my head against him. He fell silent for a while.

"What does that mean?" He asked, but I was already deep into sleep. I knew that he'd be awake thinking about my words for a while, and that was my form of revenge against him for torturing me with his mouth and skilful tongue.

The following day, the sun was already up when I woke up. From the looks of it, I could tell that everyone was late to start the day. This may or may not have been due to the events of last night. Seeing his men avoiding eye contact with me made me deeply blush.

They must have heard me, which made me want to be swallowed by a sandworm. Despite all this, I checked on everyone, and they seemed okay. Lars was healed entirely from the minor injuries of last night.

Without wasting more time, we started our journey. Even though Alex had been quiet all morning and glancing at me from a distance while eating breakfast and packing the camp, I could still feel the tension from last night buzzing in the air, sizzling like water against a hot surface.

I didn't miss Alex's extremely heated and possessive look as he helped me mount the horse before he got onto it himself. He was sitting extra close to me this particular morning. Not that I minded it. No, but it kept me on edge whenever his hot breath would fan the back of my neck and shoulder. It'd set all the butterflies in my stomach free, and once, it felt like the only reason I was still upright on the horse was because of his hands on either side of me.

It was hard for me to focus on after everything that happened between us last night. I knew what started the previous night wasn't over yet. Nah. That was just the beginning of the deal I had made with him. However, for now, I tried to act as if nothing happened and focused on the present.

I felt Alex's focus moving to the desert as we started travelling in that frenzied pattern, being super aware of our surroundings. He focused on altering our path irregularly while I focused on the dunes and the horizon to see if anything was out of place.

Maybe it was the effect of the hot sun heating down on the dessert, or perhaps it was a figment of my imagination. But I swear I saw someone standing on a dune far away from us. It was easy to miss them, but I didn't, maybe because it was a woman with a scythe.

~

vote. comment. share. follow me

Read the next 4 chapters on Inkitt for Free. Read up to the next 10+ chapters on Patreon. Click on my bio's "support me" button to get there.

Also available on Patreon: Mr Night Book 2, A Touch of Desire, Monstre, Marmadoke and many other stories.

Follow me at Instagram - benita.ritz

thanks for reading<3