Book 2: Chapter 40

-HIM-

I couldn't tear my eyes off her face as she released my throbbing cock from my pants and looked at me in wonder. I could hear my heart pounding in my chest while my wolf stirred inside me, pacing. I watched her unblinkingly to see what she thought of it... what she thought of me.

It was essential for me that she liked my cock. I wanted her to be in love with it; I wanted her to crave it the same way I craved her cunt. Her eyes widened as she cautiously wrapped her fingers around my girth as if she were handling something dangerous. The look on her face would have made me laugh in another situation, but at that moment, it made me feel more fragile.

Instantly, I felt powerless when she traced a vein on my cock gently with the tip of her finger. I was up on my elbows, watching her between my legs. I wanted to ask her what she thought of it, but before I could do that, she rewarded me with a bright, playful smile that thawed me.

"Theresa," I moaned her name as she started to stroke me. Her eyes remained on my face as she gently worked with my cock. I could feel the way she was careful with everything. She was watching my every reaction while she had my cock in her hands, and that made me feel things I had never felt before.

I tried to hide some of my reactions because I was afraid to show too much. Not that I didn't want to show it to her, but I was afraid to give away too much all at once. But even in that, I was struggling as she stroked my hardness, squeezing me at my base. It took me all the self-control to keep my legs still.

As her strokes grew long and hard, I could feel myself edging closer to release. My stomach and balls tightened while I felt the tension building between my legs as my cock grew as hard as a rod.

I had never been so fvcking hard before. Sure, in the past, I had taken a few lovers here and then, but I only spent a brief time with them. It was never this deep. It was merely out of convenience for the parties involved. It was a mere thing about flesh only.

I never took it that deep, and neither was I aware that I was capable of it. I had always thought that I'd never have a mate, so it was my way of avoiding the emptiness that I felt inside me, but every time I did that, it made me feel emptier in more ways than ever before. This made me regret not saving myself for her.

I wish her hands were the first to touch my cock. Had I known I'd get someone like Theresa, I'd have saved myself, but I couldn't do that now. However, now it was ensured that she'd be the last woman to ever touch my cock. This was certain, and even my wolf and the demon agreed.

Despite it all, her touch made me feel like a virgin again. Usually, I was good at holding myself back. In the past, I had always made my lovers work hard for my release because the sex had always been transactional, but this time, it was completely different. This time, I was ready to come as soon as she touched me. I was entirely at her mercy.

I moaned her name again as she stroked me teasingly, her eyes never leaving my face, but it was getting harder for me to control myself. She had me weak in her control, and I loved it. I loved it too much.

Just when I was about to come, she stopped stroking me. I groaned as a wicked look shrouded her face. She rubbed my tip hard, teasing the most sensitive part of my body and with that, my sac tightened, and I came with a growl, throwing my head back and panting.

I came all over her hands, but she didn't leave my throbbing cock yet. Just as I looked back at her, she dipped her head between my legs and licked my cum, never breaking the eye contact. Her eyes rolled back, and she moaned in delight at the taste of my cum. Seeing that, all my self-control snapped.

I pulled her on top of me and claimed her lips. I was hard again as soon as I tasted myself on her. It felt so good. It made me even more possessive about her because she tasted like me. She was mine. I wanted her to taste like me, to smell like me, to fvck me. I wanted to claim every part of her.

She moaned against my kiss as my tongue coaxed her before I sucked hard at her bottom lip, unable to hold myself back anymore. I felt like an animal in heat, ready to ravage her, and nothing was going to be able to stop me from doing so.

Kissing her made me thirsty for her. Now that I tasted myself on her, I wanted to taste her cunt. I was hungry for it. She gasped for her breath, tearing away from my demanding and greedy kiss.

"Sit on my face," I growled commandingly. Her unfocused eyes looked at me in a daze before confusion filled them.

"Wha—" Before she could finish, I turned her around until her pussy was on my face— right where it belonged. I tore away her briefs and buried my face in her cunt without wasting a second, making her gasp. I felt her grow tense over me, but she moaned as soon as I started flicking her clit with my tongue. She was wet for me, and it made me more eager for her.

I continued to eat her without any preamble, but I stopped briefly only when I felt her mouth on my cock, slowly working it, learning it, licking it. I grunted in approval before diving back into her cunt and staying there until the sun came out.

I made her cum numerous times, not letting her go while she played with me, making me cum as well, but I made sure that she came more times than me. By the time I was done, both of us were bone try, panting and covered in sweat and each other's cums.

"This is by far the best morning of my life," I declared. She giggled weakly before burying her face in the crook of my neck, the heat of our bodies and our scents mingling.

~

vote. comment. share. follow me

Read the next eight chapters on Inkitt for Free.

Read the complete book on Patreon. The links are in my bio.

Also available on Patreon: Veronica's Fallacy, A Touch of Desire, Monstre, Marmadoke and many other stories.

Follow me at Instagram - benita.ritz

thanks for reading<3