Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

1979.

After autumn, the temperature difference between day and night is twenty degrees.

The north wind blew, and the broken door of the wing blew loudly.

There were two children lying on the hay inside with their eyes closed and their faces turned blue. One of the little girls was burned and confused.

There was blood on her forehead, and she muttered vaguely: "Brother...brother..."

I don't know how long it took, but a woman wearing a floral cotton-padded jacket came in from outside, scratched two children, turned around angrily and slapped the man.

"This is rubbish, your child will be damned if you look at it! Do you know how much these two things can be sold for?" Sister Hong was so angry that her liver ached.

The man covered his face, a hint of evil flashed in his eyes, and said nonchalantly: "How much can a little fool sell for?"

"Go away! You know what the hell, you're good-looking, no matter how stupid you are, you're still valuable! If you try your best again and ruin my business, I'll cut off the two ounces of meat from your body and feed it to the dogs!" Hong The sister held the knife viciously and made two gestures towards the man's lower body, "Go out and find a doctor to treat those two brats. If one of you dies, I will let you be buried with him!"

The woman named Sister Hong is a veteran in this industry. Without her to lead the way, a man would never be able to succeed.

No matter how unwilling he was, he could only obey and brave the north wind to go down the mountain.

"Sister Hong, don't be angry, I'll go right away."

The man finished speaking flatteringly, turned around and walked out the door.

As soon as he left, Sister Hong cursed in a low voice: "You bastard! What bad luck!"

She originally planned to keep these two top-quality products for a period of time, cultivate them well and sell them at a good price. Maybe she could get rid of them by then.

Now she had to meet with the contact person and get rid of these two goods as soon as possible.

With something like that around, something will happen to these two brats sooner or later.

Sister Hong was wrapped in a large cotton-padded jacket, and without even looking at the side room, she locked the door and left.

...

The north wind howls, and the ruined temple is eerie.

Wen Ying opened her eyes blankly, feeling that she had died once.

He died in the wing of this ruined temple.

She stayed with her brother after his death and saw many things that would happen in the future.

The grandmother, who was usually serious and seemed to dislike her very much, gave her brother all the valuable things in the house and warned him: "Xiaodu, we must get Yingying back!"

The elder brother swore, "Don't worry, Mom! I will never come back until I find my sister."

He didn't talk about rich clothes and food since he was a child, but he was also raised by the young master's father who was pampered and raised, and he took up the responsibility of the family.

He went to work in the fields, but he was too stupid. He worked slowly and poorly, so he had to stay up late at night.

Finally, he was exhausted and fell asleep in the field.