What happened in sixth grade?

Answering the most important question; What happened in sixth grade? Enjoy!!

////////

Will had a big science test he had to study for. It would be recorded in the SBA and he could not afford to get a low mark if he was ever going to be a doctor. But the problem was, nothing was going into his head.

He could no longer process any more information, it just wasn't working, "Hey Will, can you help me study for my math test tomorrow?" Skylar barged in, asking the question as she carried a few math textbooks, a notebook, and a pencil case.

Will hit his head on the desk a few times, shut all the books, and fell to the floor. He let out a frustrated groan before rolling around, "You couldn't have given me a few more minutes of peace?"

Skylar walked over to his bed and dropped the books and everything else on it, as it let out a creak of protest, "No one told you to study to be a doctor. Why bother yourself, we are only 12." She argued as she sat down beside him.

Will sat up, "I know, but the occupation always fascinated me. I always wanted to be like, 'Brenda get me the records of the patient in room 301' or 'We need to do an X-ray'." He sighed with content as Skylar watched on in curiosity.

She put a hand on his shoulder, "I know how you feel, I always wanted to be a police officer like aunt Artemis, but you don't see me tackling people to the ground saying 'freeze bitch'." She said in all seriousness that Will couldn't help but laugh.

They say in silence for a while, "So what do you need help with again?"

/////////

Will and Skylar were running through the halls searching frantically for their individual classrooms, they had slept in after their late night study, and since their parents had already left earlier in the day they didn't wake them up.

Skylar made it first, with her classroom being closer than his. He was almost late for the test, but it wasn't in him to be late.

He skidded and slidded through the halls until he finally reached the classroom.

Turns out, wrong classroom.

It was a Sex Ed class he had just barged into, and what he saw was not something he could erase from his mind. The room was covered in pictures of men's private parts and the inside of a girls vagina.

Not to mention he had just walked in on a lesson being taught with a manikin. It butt high up in the air staring at him. All he could do was faint on the spot.

He was sure he heard a few panicked voices, but it was all tuned out by the rushing of his blood. When he had woken up, he was face to face with Skylar and a bunch of seniors he was sure he saw in the classroom.

They all asked if he was okay but he was just frozen. Skylar looked down a couple of inches from his stomach before covering him with her jacket.

After the seniors dispersed she whispered something in his ear, "...You're joking." Skylar just smiled, "You might want to go check yourself. I'm sure mom needs to take you home for a cold shower."

/////////

Skylar: To answer all your questions, yes. It is what you think it is.