XVII

{3rd Pov}

Apollo and Nico snuck through the back door with their veins almost bulging. They were met with a scene of Octavian reaching to touch Naomi and that's when Apollo lost it.

He stomped right over, turned him around, and, punched him square in the face. Octavian fell as he pressed his hand on his face. Apollo was about to punch him again but Naomi just came up to him and hugged him as she clutched unto his shirt for her dear life.

"W-will, we have to get Will." Naomi stuttered. Before they could ask why, Octavian interrupted them.

"It's too late, she must already be halfway done by now." Octavian snickered as he lay on the floor with a grin. Apollo was about to go up to him and demand an explanation but Nico placed his hand on his shoulder and said.

"Wait, if you hit him again you could kill him," Octavian smugly smirked but it dropped with Nico's last sentence. "Let me do it, I have weaker arms so he'll just faint."

The black-haired boy made his way toward Octavian and was about to land one big punch on him filled with all the emotions he felt toward him, but was stopped with 5 words.

"Don'you care about Will?" Octavian just stated with a smirk, just like that you could tell he was willing to throw Audrey under the bus to save his ass.

A lot of things flooded Nico's head like a tsunami and that just left him frozen. Of course, he cared about Will, so why was he hesitant?

No, this wasn't about him caring. It was about how much he cared, Will may be an annoying ass for a minute. But he was also one of the most caring people he had ever met.

Since the day they met, Will showed nothing but kindness to him, and just talking to Will could brighten up his day, so why was he frozen at just a simple question?

No, no, no.

Nico may not have had some experience with caring and friendship, but even he knew when friendship was way different from what he has with Will. But he could figure out his feelings later, right now he had to find Will.

"Of course I do." Naomi could tell another pointless argument was about to start so she did the most sensible thing. "I saw Audrey take Will upstairs, they headed toward our room."

Now they knew where to check, they rushed upstairs not before Naomi kicked Octavian in the stomach. As much she hated hurting someone, as it was her job to heal, she just hated Octavian.

It was an instant hate in her opinion.

They made their way upstairs and went toward their room. Apollo tried turning the nob, but nothing. Luckily, he had a spare key in his pocket along with the bundle of keys he had stored.

He inserted the right key after 3 different keys and pushed it open in a hurry. The three thought that they were ready for anything they would meet but this was something they knew they were never ready for.

TW: The following content may come across as uncomfortable to readers, so please skip it if you're not ready, or not comfortable with the following choice of words.

They were met with the scene of Will being forced into the bed by Audrey as her hand made its way toward his pants zipper.

Naomi was frozen in shock, Apollo was equally as shocked and didn't know what to do, so Nico had to step in. He made his way over to Audrey. He pulled her back and landed a slap on her face.

He wasn't a fan of hitting girls, but what was happening was too much in his opinion. As the slap resonated around the room Naomi and Apollo came back to their senses.

Apollo pulled Nico away just as he was about to hit her again, while Naomi made her way toward a stiff Will who was now in a sitting posture.

She placed her hand by the sides of his face, and he flinched away from her touch, before shifting his eyes toward his lap.

Tears refused to spill from his eyes as he looked down with a sorrowful expression. Naomi tried to grab his attention but nothing got him from his dazed state.

Apollo took out his phone to call the police before going down to look after Octavian in case he ran away.

While Naomi just sobbed into Will's chest, with a look of guilt. Thought of blame filled her head.

If only I sent him to Nico earlier then we wouldn't be in this mess.

If only I listened to him when he warned me about Audrey

Only 'if's' filled her head as she blamed herself. She felt Will weakly wrap his arms around her, she looked up at a slightly bright Will.

His eyes were still dull, but his dim smile was as bright as ever. Audrey sat on the floor as she held her cheek with slight groans.

Naomi squeezed Will into one more big hug before letting go and dragging Audrey away to prevent a meltdown from Will. She said to herself that she'd be right back, but she wanted the boys to have some time alone.

¶••••••¶•••••••¶•••

Nico stared at Will with worry, even though he had known Will for only A month it felt like forever and he wouldn't have it any other way, well at least that is what he keeps telling himself. Deep down he knows what he wants.

He just does not want to admit the newfound feelings that he had felt once before but was too scared to embrace at the thought of rejection or a flat-out ruined friendship.

He went to Will and placed a blanket over him before engulfing him, in a hug. He wanted nothing more than to just sit there in comfortable silence as he held Will dearly.

He wanted to keep Will safe from all dangers, but how could he if he could not do for himself?

How did he expect himself to protect Will, if he could not protect himself? He has fragile arms, injured wrists, and absolutely no bone in his body to even fight a cat much less a person.

You would be shocked to know that, all that punching was just the adrenaline he felt at the moment.

Just 2 more mins of silence were enough for them. Nico turned to talk to Will and encourage him to at least talk to him. He wanted to make things right again.

He wanted his bubbly, dumb, funny, cute best friend back no matter how long he had to wait. Will may never return his newfound love for him, but at least he can proudly say that he was there for him.

Before words could spill out of his mouth, his lips were captured by Will's into a soft, sweet, and simple kiss. All of which held emotion, he would be lying if said he wasn't shocked.

This was a little too fast for Nico, but to Will, it took forever. Will discovered his feelings 3 weeks ago after Nico was with him in the hospital.

Nico froze but not in a bad way. He froze in an excited way, and he slowly kissed back, even though Audrey may have taken Will's first kiss, Will sure did take Nico's first kiss.

He wouldn't have expected it to be in a bedroom after a sexual assault but he'll take what he had been given.

This could be an 'in the heat of the moment type thing but Nico was going to enjoy it even if Will regretted it later.

It was his turn to be happy.

'Finally.' They both thought happily.

(A/N: Did I do well? Is it good? Am I amazing?)

-Lily