XIII

{3rd person Pov}

The next day came around as fast as it started and Nico was not happy. Today all he wanted to do was sleep but that was impossible because as soon as that idea popped up in his head there was a knock at his door. He grumbled in response for the person to come in.

As the door opened it closed equally as softly, there was silence and Nico was getting suspicious the person made no noise. Then suddenly felt a sudden pressure being applied to his back and a soft voice spoke, "Morning neeks." The voice was so close to his ear that he felt a chill run up his spine.

He tried to push off the bubbly blond but nothing worked so he just let him be and tried to go back to sleep but Will was not having that.

"Come on needs, or We'll be late," Will said as he put his hand under Nico's armpit to hoist him up. He succeed but was met with one of the deadliest glares.

*"Che diavolo amico?" Nico spoke out with an attitude, so Will assumed it was bad, but hey he doesn't know Italian. So he just frowned and shot back with his own, *"O te obligo o te levantas tú mismo". Nico didn't understand it Will said it assertively so he took it as a threat and scurried off to the bathroom.

After a few minutes was done, he went towards the door and peeked through the keyhole to check if it was safe to come out. Will was nowhere to be seen so he seized the opportunity to get out. When he went out he saw clothes lying on his bed already picked out for him.

He knew it was Will's doing but didn't judge. He put on the clothes before going down the stairs only for his nose to be assaulted with a variety of different smells coming from the kitchen.

He peeked from behind the wall to see Will by the stove flipping bread on the frying pan. "Well, it seems you are finally done," Will said without even looking back, 'does he have a sixth sense or what?' Nico thought to himself as he made his way to the counter in the kitchen before hazel walked in tiredly.

"Morning Nico, morning Will," Hazel yawned before taking a seat and resting her head on the counter. It's kinda normal to see Will here every morning it would be weird if Will wasn't around and as to how he gets in, there is a spare in a pot hovering over the door.

"What's for breakfast?" She asked as she glanced up at Will. "French toast and bacon with coffee," Will said as he continued at the task at hand.

Will took his time so Hazel and Nico had to use their phones to pass the time (For the record it was very early but Will had to get Nico out of bed somehow) Soon Will was done so he set down their plates in front of them before going towards the coffee machine to brew their coffee and set it beside their plates.

They said their thank you's before digging in, Nico wasn't hungry so he tried to sneak some to Mrs. O'Leary which Will easily caught and glared at him. That gesture was enough to get him to eat.

After breakfast, Nico and Will headed to the bus stop to head to school (Hazel's waiting for frank). They waited for at least 3mins before the bus pulled up. Will got on first before Nico, but before Nico could step foot inside he was grabbed by his collar from behind.

Will went to the back seat and waited for Nico to get on but after a while, he saw the doors close and no sign of Nico. He got worried that something bad happened to him so he looked out the window to try and spot him but he was nowhere to be found, 'Maybe he decide to walk instead? Nah, it's like him to do that.' Will thought you himself.

He pulled out his phone and called Nico but no response, he tried again but nothing. Now, this was just wrong, he was right behind me so how? Will thought to himself once more.

{Nico's Pov}

As soon as Will entered I tried to follow but before I could even step foot on the bus I was pulled back by my collar, as I was about to tell out Will's name my mouth was covered.

I soon saw the bus doors close and then take off, then suddenly heard my phone ring,

I'm in a field of dandelions,

wishing on everyone that you'd be mine~.

And I see forever in your eyes,

I feel okay when I see you smiiiiile, smile~.

Wishing on dandelions all of the time,

Praying to God that one day you'll be mine......♪

I knew that ring tone anywhere, it was Will, oh no he must be so worried....wait why the hell am I worried about him? It's me I should be worried about.

I  was then pulled until I was in an alley, a dirty, stinky, old, weird...

"It was you wasn't it?!" A voice suddenly yelled at me and boy did I know that voice.

Octavian

"What are you talking about?" Damn it why am I always so vulnerable when I'm with him. Haven't I been through enough?

"You know exactly what I mean you little shit, you had me transferred. I don't know how you did it but I'll find out, but now let's focus on what I'm gonna do to you." He said as he tightened his hand around my neck.

I was having difficulty breathing as stray tears slid past my eyes. I could feel my consciousness fade as he tightened my neck even further.

As I was about to slip away he let go and I slid down the wall as I gasped for air greedily. I coughed violently as air filled my lungs quickly with every breath I took.

I looked up and was soon met with an unconscious Octavian and a panicked Will frantically typing away on his phone. "Hello, police?........." That was the only thing I heard as I passed out with Will coming towards me with worry in his eye.

What would I do without him?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
* What the hell man? – Nico Di Angelo

*Either I force you or you pick yourself up –Will Solace

(A/N: So what do you think? Not bad huh? Hope you liked it, then again I don't care ( just kidding guys love ya) hehe)

–Lily