Valentines day special

Nico's Pov.

I woke up quite early for once and I don't know if it's because Will has got me used to it or 'causeit's valentine's day , maybe both. I stretched my arms and legs and got up slowly. As I started getting ready I noticed the bags under my eyes and the lack of sleep in my face. But it wasn't a big deal, i'll just take a couple more minutes then get ready.

I showered, put on some skinny jeans and a black sweatshirt then brushed my teeth. My hair needed a good brushing, but I could brush it later. Then I changed and headed down stairs. I was starving, so I grabbed an apple and some cereal then sat at the table.
I ate silently, that is until Hazel came down. "Happy Valentines day my dear brother." She exclaimed as she put her arms around me.

I hummed as an answer before going back to eating, now I don't usual eat in the morning but whatever. Hazel just huffed and sat down before grabbing an apple, I know not a healthy breakfast but we only know how to fry eggs and cook the basic waffle and pancake that's it. We are kinda sick of it.

A few minutes in, the doorbell rang a minimum of 4 times.

Argh, what now? I looked over to Hazel to let her get the door, but she just glared at me so I had no choice. I didn't bother with the porch cam and opened the door. Before I could register what was going on I was engulfed in a hug. I noticed the shiny lock of hair I was nose deep into and I knew it was Will....my annoying best friend.

"Happy V day neeks." ....... I'm not gonna retaliate now, it's to early. He pulled away and cupped my face in his hands, "Who's my cute little bestie?" I slapped his hand away before walking back to the kitchen to continue eating.

I saw him trug behind me with his hands behind his back, I sat down before he came in, he whipped out a bouquet of flowers and handed them to hazel. "Happy Valentines day Hazelnut." He said with the nickname he came up with a while ago.

"Aww thanks Willy. Nico, why can't you be more like him?" Hazel said as she put the flowers on the counter. I was about to reply until I was interrupted by a loud gasp. "Are you, guys seriously eating this? Tsk, tsk." He said as he grabbed my plate and hazel's apple. We let out a synced 'hey'.

He held outt a hand indicating the 'talk to the hand'. He sat down our supposed breakfast before checking thought the fridge. He got the stove and everything was a blur from then on, a few minutes in he was done and the place was filled with an intoxicating smell.

He brought out plates before dishing them out, he made an omelette with sandwiches and orange juice on the side.
"Wow Will....This looks delicious." Hazel said amazed as I looked over it. "Thanks" He said with a small smile before hazel started digging in, I copied suit and I swear if it weren't for the fact I ate a little not to long ago, I probably would've overeaten.

When we finished Will took the plates and washed them before sitting next to me. Hazel kept thanking him as I just scrolled through my phone, I know I should be thanking him as well but I'll save that for later. Hazel left a while later with Frank for a date as I recalled them saying.

So that left me and Will alone with nothing much to do. I suggested a movie but in the end it didn't work out. So I just sat on the couch scrolling through my phone as Will flipped through different channels out of boredom. Soon I felt his gaze fixed on my hair.

I wanted to ask what was wrong but, " Can I brush your hair?" He asked out of nowhere,"What?"

"Your hair's a mess, let me brush it out. Plus I'm bored, nothing much to do on a Saturday on Valentine's day." He made a good point there. He went up to my room and soon came back with a brush.I slid down the couch and unto the floor as Will sat up on the couch. I was seated between his legs while he ruffled up my hair.

He soon begun to brush my hair gently, with every stroke I felt a shiver go down my spine  as his fingers grazed against my skin. And then suddenly he stopped moving. The hairs where now standing on the ends of my arms and neck.

He plopped down beside me and just stared into my eyes
I looked at him "Will.."
Before I could say anything he leaned in and placed a gentle kiss onto my lips, it felt nice.

I felt warmth spread throughout my body as his lips moved against mine, for a while it felt like only we existed , it almost felt as if we were one with each other. When he finally pulled away from our kiss I looked up at him, he stared back at me in amazement. That look on his face made my heart jump. It was like he's seeing me for the first time in years.

I went in for another kiss and he kissed back, I felt tears go down my face, finally, he's mine.

I wanted this without knowing I wanted this, and I'm so happy I could jump. But let me just enjoy this for now, and hopefully until I die.

We pulled apart for air, "I love you Nico." The words I was so afraid of hearing and was too afraid I wouldn't hear was said. And damn, did it sound as sweet as honey coming from him, he looked at me with love and care, more than I could ever see on anyone else.

I felt happy, safe and so much more, more tears seemed to flow, "I-i love you too." He wiped away my tears before placing a kiss on my cheek and forehead, he muttered a few words of love and admiration. I rested my head on his chest hearing his heartbeat as I drifted off to sleep with the happiest thought.

I have a boyfriend and he loves me too.

(A/N: Hope you like it, and pls be sure to tell me how you feel and if you have a special someone on this fine day (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠). Have a good Day/Night)