XVI

"Audrey?!"
~•~•~•~•~•~

Naomi tried to slam the door in her face but Audrey put her hand in the way causing a loud crack to sound out. Audrey pushed open the door and entered proudly.

One hand still behind her back she asked, " Hi aunty Naomi. have you seen Will by chance?" She asked with the most disgusting sweet voice Naomi had ever heard.

Silence~

Nothing came out of Naomi's mouth only hatred spewing from her eyes and cursing her very existences she stood there waiting for a reply.

As if the world wasn't on Naomi's side, Will came down stairs with his ear pressed onto his phone and a little smile plastered on his face.

"Hey, mom did you know that Sky-." Will froze as he came into eye contact with Audrey, "Audrey?" he dropped his phone as his hands shook with fear.

So many thoughts rushed through his head;

Is mom okay?

What is she doing here?

I have to get out.

Should I call the police?

How did she get in?

As all these thoughts kept repeating in his head, Audrey crept closer to him. He snapped out of his daze when he felt her 'free' hand on the sides of his cheeks.

"I've missed you so much babe, how's your cheek doing. You know I didn't mean what I did right? Audrey said as she leaned in but before the unthinkable happened Will pushed her away.

He would be lying if he said he wasn't scared, in fact scared was an understatement. He was horrified.

He just walked backwards until he reached the stair railing. Naomi was behind her fear evident on her face as her eyes were fixated on her hand.

Audrey was holding.......... A knife. And a big one at that.

'Why didn't I look through the peep hole first?' Naomi mentally scolded herself. She tried to get close to Audrey to get the knife out of her hands but Audrey was one step ahead.

She pointed to knife at Naomi to indicating with her head that she should move back. She looked back at Will before going closer to him and whispering in his ear, "Unless you want your mother in safe hands I suggest you follow me."

She whistled and from the back door came out Octavian with a equally as big knife in his hands as he got behind Naomi and pressed the cold blade on her neck.

Naomi was busy making sure Will was fine that she didn't notice the footsteps that sounded behind her.

"MOM!!" Will yelled out. But all Audrey did was put her finger on his lip to shush him before gesturing for him to follow her.

Only if they knew that Will never hung up the phone call he was on.

{Skylar's Pov}

My blood run cold as I froze in shock at what I heard, Audrey was at their house? And it seemed someone was there as well about to harm Mom, I have to call the police and dad to.

I first dialed 911 before I dialed my dad's phone.

2 rings after my dad picked up, "Hey sweety."

"Dad thank the gods you picked up, I think mom and Will are in trouble." I narrated everything to dad and was left with silence until a loud 'What?!' sounded from the phone and trust me it was not my dad's voice.

The phone hung up and I was left with silence I the room, I rushed to get out of the house but as soon as I opened the door my best friend Tracy stopped me.

"I heard everything, and I think...No I know that its not safe for you to go alone."

"But my mom and Will-

"I get it, but please just wait a while." I had no choice but to agree and only hope for the best.

{3rd person Pov}

Will didn't move when Audrey said to follow him as he was stuck between believing they won't harm his mom and them being far from trustworthy.

Audrey turned to Octavian and gestured for him to do as he pleases if Will makes a wrong move.

TW: This may contain content that may be uncomfortable some reader so please read at your own discretion.

Octavian placed his hand on Naomi's left breast and squeezed it. Naomi squealed shocked at what a boy she was old enough to give birth to did to her.

He kept fondling with her before he realized to kind of glare he was getting from Will. And it was not friendly, Octavian gulped dryly and continued to press the valve on her neck as she breathed heavily.

Audrey turned and gave him a look that said, 'Will you follow me now?'

Will reluctantly followed her until they reached his parents bedroom. (I hope you know were this is going?)

She turned around and backed him into a corner, she pressed her lips on his forcefully as Will tried to get out of her grasp but only managed to squirm around.

'How is she so strong?' Will thought. She only pulled away to catch her breath. Before she dived in for round two, this time she trailed her lips down to his neck and sucked at it until a prominent purple bruise was formed.

He whimpered as tears went down his cheek and bit his lip to not let out a cry.She dragged him to the bed and pushed him on as she straddled him. She took off her hair tie and used it to band his hands together along with one of her shoe laces.

She put her hand under his shirt and traced his abs.

Before her hands could reach his trousers he hit her with his head to let her back up, but it seemed she was too determined and he was just pissing her off.

She slapped him across the face leaving a mark, and soon everything came back to Will. What happened at school, how he tried to cut him self but ended up fainting instead.

His eyes dulled and solo. Was void from the beautiful glint he always had in his eyes. Audrey didn't care about the consequences, all she cared about was that Will was hers.

But all Will thought, 'Of course it's me.'

~•~•~•~•~•~•'

Apollo pulled up in the garage with Nico in the front seat. After so much convincing Nico was able to be discharged, now it's time for business.

(A/N: Willy, I'm so sorry.)