II

{Nico's Pov}

3 hours 58 mins earlier.

I rushed out the door as soon as the teacher said we were dismissed, I arranged my stuff in advance. As long as I'm far away from Class as possible, Octavian won't find me. Well that's what I thought, I stopped to catch my breath for a minute but that's all Octavian needed.

Warning: Content contains explicit explanations of injuries and detailed motions. Please skip if this makes you feel uncomfortable or uneasy.

He pulled me by my hair to the floor, after verbally abusing me then did he start his rain of punches and kicks. He kicked me in the chest then the knee twice, then one of his goons stomped on my wrist, I let out a yelp but it wasn't too loud for them to shut me up.

Then someone kicked me in the shoulder about five times while the rest were kicking me in the stomach and chest. I'm pretty sure my shoulder was dislocated now. Then before I knew it a big kick was planted on my back, if you knew the pain I felt right then you would be shivering and feel numb.

When the punches and kicks stopped, I tried to look up, oh what a horrible mistake. A punch was given to me right on the face and I swear I heard a crack....yep there goes my nose.

I'm sure they were going to continue thier reign of punches and kicks but suddenly a voices rang out in the hallway so they scattered.

"Wanna join us for lunch later?" That voice....Percy Jackson?

"Sure I would love too." Another voice rang out, wait it's that new kid.....Will Solace right? Soon the footsteps went further away, and only one remained.

Soon he came from around the corner with a his bag slung around his shoulder. Let me guess he's just gonna leave me here huh?

But the opposite happened.

"Hey Nico are you okay? Nico can you hear me?" He shook me making me hurt more, so I tussled to let him know I'm fine, so that he could stop shaking me.

Before I knew it I was being carried before I blacked out. I could hear some faint voices, but I couldn't hear them properly. And soon it was silent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes began to flutter open, I didn't move I just glanced around the room, then I saw Will Solace sitting beside me reading a book with crossed legs.

Now that I looking closely, he looks really hot..... I mean, perfectly cut sun kissed hair, his different shade of blue eyes resembling sapphire, and the tan with freckles going across his cheeks an down his arms, beautiful.

.....Wait Nico, snap out of it, he could be straight. Plus if he wasn't, he's way outta my league.

At that moment he happened to glance at me, when he saw I was awake he shut his book and gave me a blinding smile. I'm pretty sure I saw his eyes get watery. He then pulled me into a tight hug, not too tight but tight enough.

I just lay there shocked and unable to do anything, for once I felt warm. He soon let go.

"MRS.RUBY!!." He suddenly yelled scaring the daylight out of me. Then the school nurse entered with a plate of food in hand.

"Oh Nico dear, I see you're awake." Mrs. Ruby said as she set the tray of food beside my bed. She went over to will and whispered something in his ear, he turned as red as a tomato when she was done. Then she walked out.

He took the plate of food then said" It's time to eat Nico, you haven't eaten in 4 hours." He said worriedly.

"No I'm fine." I replied, I was seriously not hungry.