Mayhem and The Wreckers

"That sounds like something I can help with blokes." Jetfire added. "I may not be able to leave the base for a while." He said scowling at Fowler again. "But I can at least help get your project on its feet."

"Very well, you may begin immediately." Optimus replied. "If your prototype is successful then I have no issue with human kind producing them." 'Hopefully they could be used for something other than warfare.' He thought to himself.

As Optimus, Jetfire, and Blackrock began to hammer out details for project Transtector. Megatron was receiving an update on the Predacon projects.

"My latest two 2.0 Predacons are ready to bridge to you now Lord Megatron." Shockwave stated via the communications panel. "In my design choice I opted to use a pair of venomous fauna native to this planet."

The space bridge flared to life and through it came two new Predacons. The first was a venomous orange and blue hovercraft which quickly transformed into a frog. The second was a black and orange tank with a single tread on the underside and twin cannons on the top that seemed to be two halves of a tail. This one transformed into a large Gila monster.

"May I present Spitor and Iguanus." Shockwave introduced, the two transforming to bot form as they were introduced. "Spittors' beast mode is taken from a type of frog that is poisonous to humans and appropriately, he has been modified to both secret and weaponize various types of lethal poisons."

"Pleasure to meet ya boss." Spittor greeted, a slight gurgle in his voice. "Hope ya don't mind another toxic personality on board?" He looked at Lugnut who'd been observing the arrival. "Although, you already have plenty of toxic members in your crew."

He was cut off when Lugnut took a few steps forward. "You insolent little slag!" He yelled. His hands retracted and formed what seemed to be explosive bombs. "I should turn you into."

"Enough Lugnut." Megatron cut his enforcer off. "Spittor, you are welcome to your opinions, but if you continue to harass your fellow Decepticons." He deployed his sword and held it up to Spitors' throat. "I will take steps to ensure you hold your tongue permanently."

Blitzwing was helping to cool a fuming Lugnut. "You zee, Lord Megatron has him vell in servo." His blue face switched to the red one. "And you know better zen to use ze P.O.K.E. in here." The black face came around. "It alvays makes such und wunderbar mess." He giggled.

Megatron turned to Iguanus. "And you soldier?" Iguanus simply gave a hiss and kneeled before Megatron.

"Iguanus is unable to speak my lord." Shockwave explained. "He is however capable of a toxic bite that releases a potent fusion of ToxEn and Nucleon to great effect. While he is the slowest of my Predacons to date, he is easily as strong as Rampage."

Grinning, Megatron nodded. "Excellent. What of the clone Predacons?"

"The half dozen viable clones of the initial dozen should be finished gestating within two weeks. Another few before they can begin training with Scourge." Shockwave reported.

The conversation was interrupted by a commotion just outside the door. Turning Megatron saw Scourge had a hold of Rampage in his maw. Both bots were in beast mode. Giving the large crab a shake, a small cube popped free from his claw and landed at Megatrons' feet.

"Put me down you dumb animal." Rampage growled.

Giving a growl of his own Scourge slammed Rampage down on the floor of the bridge and transformed. "Sir, I caught this crustacean stealing."

"I see what he was attempting to do Scourge." Megatron interrupted, picking up the cube with the piece of Rampages' spark in it. "And I believe a lesson is in order." with that he squeezed the cube, driving the energon spikes into the Rampages' spark fragment.