Small Beginings

Alright, this is my first foray into writing fanfiction in a very long time. This story will use Transformers Prime as a base. In it will be a combination of Beast Wars and various elements the IDW comics. It has been a while since I have seen transformers prime so if the characters are a little out of character, I apologize. I hope you enjoy and please keep any criticism constructive. Note: edited 02/12/2022

Disclaimer: I do not own The Transformers in any way, shape, form, or iteration. All characters are copyright of their respective companies and are used without consent at no profit to myself.

Thought seemed to come slowly to one Jackson "Jack" Darby as he began to awaken. He tried to collect his thoughts, last he knew he and his two best friends Miko Nakadai, and Rafael Esquivel had been kidnaped by the Decepticons to use as hostages. For what he had no Idea, ever since a near miss with Smokescreen none of them had heard anything from any of the Autobots. After being exchanged for the relics the Autobots had collected Megatron had activated the Omega lock to both restore Cybertron and, as they learned, cyberform the earth.

His eyes began to open as he recalled the skirmish to stop the process ended with the lock being destroyed by Optimus Prime, the bots escaping, and the kids. "Ah, awake, are we?" Came the voice of the Decepticon Medic Knockout. Jack's eyes shot open as he sat bolt upright. Two things became chillingly clear the moment he did. First, he was now in a large glass-like tube in the mad doctor's lab. Second, with a chill he realized he was naked. He moved to cover himself as the Knockout laughed. "Now now, no need to be bashful, after all I am a doctor."

A low moan to his right caused him to turn his head. Almost immediately he turned it back as he realized the naked form of Miko was in a similar container next to him. He looked to his left and saw Raf had been given the same treatment and was in another glass tube. He turned back to the red Decepticon with a glare and red face. "Alright what do you want with us now, and where are the Autobots?"

"Your friends, the Autobots, are no more." Came the low growling voice of Megatron as he walked into the lab. Jack was happy to note that the unusual forearm he had before was gone, leaving his arm severed at the elbow. "After our efforts to cyberform your planet failed we launched an immediate attack on their base." He turned as Knockout pulled up an image of a familiar mesa being blasted to pieces onto a monitor. "My Vehicons are still searching the wreckage but I'm sure we'll have the bodies soon enough, we already managed to capture one Autobot alive anyway." The screen changed to show an image of the Wrecker Wheeljack suspended by his wrists in a cell.

"Well, that's what you think." Yelled Miko who had fully awakened, covering herself as best she could. Jack stole a glimpse at her, focusing on her lightly blushing face. He had to admit he admired her courage in these kinds of situations, and she did look pretty with her hair down. He shook himself slightly, where did that thought come from? He then looked again at Raf who was curled up in a ball in the back of his tube watching the exchange. "I bet they got out before you even fired."

"We shall see." Megatron growled back.

"As to why you are here," Knockout replied. "Well, simply put you will be the subjects of a bold new experiment, and I couldn't have any" He paused "contaminates in the testing area." Knockout continued, indicating their state of undress. "During this war on your planet our number of troops has diminished. After seeing what the Omega lock did to your planet, I got to wondering, what would happen if I tried to use a similar process on humans?"

Megatron grinned. "Yes, we were able to cyberform a small portion of the area surrounding the Autobot's base, we are now calling it Darkmount." He leaned down to glower at the three, causing them to shudder. "From there we will begin our conquest of this pitiful planet until the Omega lock is repaired and it can be cyberformed properly." He straitened back up. "And what better test subjects than the Autobot's human pets to lead the first assault."