"What're you guys doing?" I sighed, allowing him to drag me away.

"I'm just gonna ask you some questions," Taehyung responded calmly. "First of all, what the fuck, hyung?"

"What?" I asked, bewildered.

"Toying with Jin's heart like that, do y-"

I held up a hand. "Woah, woah woah, toying with his heart? What are you implying?" I asked, offended.

"You know he has like, the biggest crush on you, right?"

I felt the blood shoot to my cheeks as my face adapted a stupid smile. "Really?"

"Yes, you big dummy! Haven't you seen how he acts around you?"

"I thought he did that to everyone," I knew I looked like an idiot, but I don't care. Jin has a crush on me.

"Only you can make him blush. Before you came along, he made everyone blush, but you make him weak in the knees. Plus, he doesn't sit on just anyone's lap and cry into their chest."

"How did you know about that?"

"Well, Jin rarely cries in front of people unless he physically can't hold it back, so he told me. He was all worried because he didn't want to fall in love with you, it would be too dangerous for you."

So that's why Jin was so distant with me for a while. He was protecting me.

"Why would it be dangerous?" I asked.

"Namjoon, if you two fell in love and dated, you would be a huge target. The Shadow Clan would undoubtedly target the person Jin loves most."

"He loves me?"

"I've said too much!" Taehyung squeaked. Before I could say anything else, he scampered off.

SEOKJIN

I was confused when Taehyung came running at us, but he took Jimin away without a word. Namjoon shuffled over to me, red as a tomato.

"What's got you all shy?" I giggled, linking arms with him again. He turned even redder.

"Nothing," he smiled. He looked like a tomato with eyes and teeth, it wasn't flattering.

"Okay," I muttered, emphasizing the "ay". We continued our path to the graveyard arm in arm.

The sadness dawned on me again when we stepped through the marble gates, making me rest my head on Namjoon's shoulder once again.

Most of Direrock were already there, having their moment of silence around Yoongi's coffin. People made room for Namjoon and I to get to the front.

We joined everyone in the moment of silence, hanging our heads. I felt Namjoon stroke my wrist with his thumb reassuringly.

The rest of the ceremony was pretty silent since most was said during the funeral. Once Yoongi was under the ground, everyone helped bury the coffin. Namjoon grabbed a shovel for us to share.

Everyone helped in silence, except for the occasional sobs and sniffles. When it was Namjoon's turn to use the shovel, I put my hand on his to do it together. He flashed me his stunning dimples, making me basically melt. I returned the smile and threw the last chunk of dirt on the coffin with him.

Soon after, everyone cleared out, but I wanted to stay. Namjoon nodded and allowed me to go ahead, but I grabbed his hand and took me with him.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi," I mumbled, tears starting to flood the brim of my eyes. "I didn't know your end was so near. I would give anything just to spend another minute with you," I paused to wipe my eyes. Namjoon held my hand when I was done. "I should've been there, I'm sorry. May you rest in peace."

Namjoon also said a prayer to Yoongi, keeping my hand intertwined with his. My heart absolutely shattered when I saw tears escaping his own eyes; I've never seen him cry before.

When he was done, I looked up at Namjoon. I saw him trying to look away from me so I couldn't see his tears, but he failed. I wrapped my arms around him, immediately getting hugged back.

I soothingly shushed him while running a hand through his hair with one hand, rubbing his back with the other. He quietly cried into my neck, and I could feel the wetness.

Maybe I'm going crazy, but I felt his lips brush ever so slightly against my hair. My head snapped up.

"What was that?" I asked, a little too excited. He looked genuinely confused.

"What was what?"

My heart fell. "Nothing."

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"Whatever for?"

"Not being able to answer your question."

I smiled warmly, though my heart ached. "It's okay, Namjoon. Let's go to the pod, hm?"

"Actually, I was gonna go visit Lord Hoseok," he smiled. "But I'll come back with you to the pod, if you want."

I nodded and Namjoon unraveled his arms reluctantly, but I held his hand to comfort him. Yeah, this is probably why everyone thinks we're dating.

Ever since I got really touchy with Namjoon, I've heard people commenting as we walk by, or even fairies coming up to me and asking if I'm dating Namjoon. I denied all rumors, but I couldn't ignore how my heart wished they were true.

It got very frustrating at times, I'm allowed to hold hands with my friend, aren't I? Everyone knew me to be very affectionate, so I don't know why it's so shocking. Sometimes, my brain leads me to think of scenarios from what people said; my favourite one so far was when a young boy asked if Namjoon and I were going to be King and Lord one day. I smile to myself like an idiot every time I think of it, like right now.

"What's got you all smiley?" Namjoon asked. I blushed.

"Oh, nothing."

Namjoon hummed and nodded, swinging our intertwined fingers between us. It made me feel good to show off Namjoon, the human in which most girls swooned over because of his big muscles and mesmerizing dragon eyes. That probably sounds like I'm just using him for his looks, but I truly like him.

The usually tiring staircase felt less painful with Namjoon's hand in mine, so we got up to the top in no time. He let go of my hand.

"I know we're not supposed to do this but..." He trailed off, smirking. Before I could process what he even said, I felt his hand under my chin and his lips on my left cheek. "See you later, my prince," he winked.

Wait a minute. Did Kim Namjoon just kiss my cheek?! I smiled like an idiot again, the blood rushing to my cheeks. I only stood there, feeling dazed. I could only think of one word to describe how I'm feeling.

Wow.