Fortress time!

(Y/N'S POV)

It was a little bit after the whole mansion ordeal, we were just relaxing like any other day when. I had just gotten back from going for an explosion walk with Megumin.

Chris: "Have you guys heard the news?"

Y/n: "No, I barely read the newspaper."

Kazuma: "Nah, What's up?"

Chris: "Well, apparently the Mobile Fortress Destroyer was spotted close by."

Kazuma: "The what?"

Darkness: "It's a fortress, that's big."

Megumin: "And it moves, And, stuff."

Serenity: "The Mobile Fortress Destroyer eh? I've heard of it but I don't know much."

Kazuma: "So no-one knows about this thing?"

Y/n: "The Mobile fortress Destroyer is a 3,000 year old Mobile Destruction Unit also know as an MDU. It was created as a way to counter enemy attacks and breach bases at the same time. Unfortunately at the time they tested it, it was over-looked that there was no shut-down mechanisms in the machine and Manually shutting down the machine would require the whole system to be shut off which was possible. The only downside was that it used energy from the machine to keep a forcefield up around an very explosive energy-crystal which when removed from the same energy frequency would explode in an unknown amount of time and would be city-sized."

Kazuma: "How do you know so much about that?!"

Y/n: "I study everything there is to know about this world."

Megumin: "This world?"

Y/n: "Just a matter of speech!"

Megumin: "Okay." Weird, He got kind of defensive there. I wonder why?

Kazuma: "Well, Regardless, If it isn't aiming for the town then we should be good."

Right after he said that I started sensing that I was in danger.

Y/n: Serenity, what the hell am I sensing?

Serenity: That's your danger sense!

Y/n: "Guys, We may have a problem."

Chris: "What's up?"

Y/n: "I don't know, Scan."

Darkness: "What're you looking for?"

Serenity: "There's danger near us, We just don't know where and what."

Just then the emergency Speaker went off.

Luna: "EMERGENCY, EMERGENCY! EVACUATE THE VILLAGE IMMIDEATELY! THE MOBILE FORTRESS IS ATTACKING, ALL AVALIBLE ADVENTURERS PLEASE COME TO THE GUILD TO HELP STOP IT!"

Y/n And Serenity: "Knew it"

We rushed over to the guild, there we sawed that they had a table set up and a table with an hologram sat there.

Luna: "Thank you to everyone who could make it. Currently, the mobile fortress is approaching fast from the north gates of town. Does anyone have any Idea's on how to deal with this? any would be nice!"

Kazuma: "I wonder, Megumin!"

Megumin: "If your thinking my explosion, As much as I hate to emit it, it's not that strong. If more than one person could, then..."

Wiz: "Hey! Sorry I'm late!"

RP1: "The shopkeeper! We're saved!"

RP2: "Yeah, apparently she used to be a very strong mage! we should have a chance now."