Kazuma's Armor, Deal or no Deal and Running Lizards!

A/N: I realized that I don't think I've done the scene where Kazuma and Y/n get's their adventuring clothes so I'm gonna do it here.

(Y/N'S POV)

Kazuma: "Yo Y/n, Wanna go clothes shopping?"

Y/n: "Sure, I need some adventuring clothes anyways."

We went to go get some clothing.

Kazuma went with a white long sleeve shirt with a green cape that went to his knees, brown cargo pants and bid-calf boots.

Y/n went with a Black Long sleeve shirt with a red and black cape that went to his bottom back and had a hood with it. He also wore black jeans and red boots that went to his shin in height.

Kazuma: "Wow Y/n, I didn't expect there to be so little red. Went for a more black look?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I've been feeling like rocking black lately. If I wanna change it up I will."

Kazuma: "Whatever floats your boat."

We walked back to the mansion where everyone was.

YunYun: "Hey Y/n, Hey Kazuma."

Kazuma: "Hey."

Y/n: "Yo."

YunYun: "Did you guys go get new clothes?"

Y/n: "Yeah, What ya think? They look good?"

YunYun: "Yeah! Kazuma's is okay but your clothing gives off this mysterious yet menacing vibe while also keeping your recognizable Kind atmosphere! It's amazing!"

Y/n: "Thanks I appreciate it."

Megumin: "What's YunYun babbling about now?"

Kazuma: "We got new clothes and she really likes Y/n's."

Megumin: "Woah! I can see why, Cool!"

Chris: "Yeah, Y/n Looks amazing in those."

Y/n: "Thanks Guys."

Kazuma: "Also let's go to the blacksmith for a second. I have something to get from there."

Everyone: "Okay!"

We all went to the blacksmiths where we were greeted by him.

Blacksmith: "Hello there! What brings you folks here?"

Kazuma: "Here for an order for Kazuma Sato."

Blacksmith: "Ah Kazuma, Right this way please."

We went over to where this green and purple set of armor was with a katana sitting in a shaft close by.

Kazuma: "Wow, This is it!"

Blacksmith: "Yep, Worked pretty hard to get it to where it is now. I'd say it's pretty good, No?"

Y/n: "Yeah it's amazing. The sheer work you put into the design is amazing too."

Blacksmith: "You noticed that?"

Y/n: "Yeah, It's meant to resemble a peace dragon, No?"

Blacksmith: "To that it is! it's designed after the legendary dragon Hetchson the 3rd. A dragon rumored to've helped humanity in it's beginning years. Very keen that you noticed that for such a young boy. It's said if people can tell the meaning of design in a blacksmiths work, they're pure by heart. At least, That's what we blacksmiths say."

Y/n: "That's a very kind thing to say."

Blacksmith: "Well, If you ever need anything made I'll be happy to do so."