A Full Party! Part 1: Panty thieving!

(Y/N'S POV)

Y/n: *Yawn* damn, i wonder if serenity is up.

i walked through the house, it wasn't that big. 2 stories with two bathrooms and 3 bedrooms, one bathroom upstairs and one downstairs. so it's not bad, me and serenity get our own rooms. oddly enough though, when i started going down the stairs i smelled something, cooking?

Serenity: "Hello Y/n! i thought you woke up, how was your sleep?"

Y/n: "not bad, got some good rest for the first day."

Serenity: "yeah. Oh! by the way, Kazuma's probably at the guild waiting for you. I made you two farmers wraps you can eat on your way."

Y/n: "Wait, like the ones from Tim Hortons?"

Serenity: "Yep!"

Y/n: "sweet! I remember eating those back when my family would take vacations up there! we always went to Canada's Wonderland for the summer. Man, that was fun. Welp, let's get going!"

Serenity: "Okay! is it alright if I eat two as well, I made 6. Also, I put two in the microwave."

Y/n: "sure you can, also that's a microwave? I was wondering about that."

Serenity: "Yeah, the only difference is instead of electricity it runs on Magic gas."

Y/n: "Okay then, off to the guild we go!"

(TIMESKIP TO THE GUILD)

Y/n: damn Serenity, you make those good.

Serenity: thank you

Y/n: where'd you learn to make them?

Serenity: I can make anything you want, need or like. including food.

Y/n: neat.

Kazuma: "Y/n! over here!"

Y/n: "Hello Kazuma, How's it going?"

Kazuma: "well, another night in the stables. other than that I'm good."

Y/n: "Well then, What're we doing today?"

Kazuma: "Still thinking, we may just chill for a little and then go do a quest."

Aqua: "Y/n where's Serenity? I wanna talk to her!"

Serenity: "what is it Aqua?"

Aqua: "Can you take me back to the divine realm? I'm stuck sleeping in the stables with this NEET and I hate it!"

Serenity: "No, I can't go back to the divine realm. so how will I be able to take you?"

Aqua: "Can you try?"

Serenity: "No."

Aqua: "But- OW! What the Heck Kazuma?! That hurt!"

Kazuma: "Stop bothering Serenity! you do realize in order for her to do anything, She needs Y/n's permission? Plus I don't think Y/n will allow that because of how rude you are to everyone."

Aqua: "Wahhh! Y/n tell her to send me back! Wahhh!"

Y/n: "No."

Aqua: "Oh well i tried."

Y/n: BRUH

Serenity: BRUH

Kazuma: BRUH

Megumin: When am I gonna be mentioned in any of this?

Darkness: "Hello Again Kazuma Sato"

Kazuma: "Wha-? Oh, it's you again." WHYYYYYYY

Y/n: oh, it's the horny knight again! maybe this time will be better?