Arthit POV

Arthit POV

Kong was acting strange. His smile didn't reach his eyes anymore. His laugh sounded force. I didn't like it. It all started after the latest attack from that asshole. I asked him if he felt safe at pawpaw or wanted to go home. Kong said he was fine. As long as he didn't go back into that room. Since then, he has been off. It was as if he was forcing himself to be happy. I have told him time and time again, that I am here any time he wants to talk. He just smiles and nod. I hope he isn't keeping all his emotions bottled up inside. That wasn't healthy for anyone. If he was, I was worried that they would all explode at once.

The boys second birthday was yesterday, and he was laughing, playing around, smiling, but it just seem forced. I had caught him crying at the end, and he told me he was just happy. That it was pregnancy hormones. I had no reason not to believe him. My bunny rarely lies to me.

This morning he got up with me. That was nothing new. He normally doesn't go back to sleep if I have to wake up before him. The way he was acting threw me off. He kept looking at me as if I was going away. Like it was the last time he would ever see me. He hugged me really tight, and when he kissed me it felt like it would be our last kiss. He was crying when we pulled apart, but he just waved it off as the hormones. He told me he had a quiz to study so he would stay late in the library. I told him okay, kissed him one last time before leaving.

I was in back-to-back meeting all morning and didn't have a break till eleven thirty. I pulled out my phone to check my messages. There was only one from Kong at seven thirty saying how much he loves me. It was strange because even if he was in class he would find a way to message me. I sent him a message asking him if he was okay, how were the babies, and that I loved him too.

"Kong has been acting funny." I said as I drank my pink milk. I invited my friends to have lunch with me. It seems like we don't get enough time to just hang out anymore.

"What do you mean?" Knott ask before taken a bit out of his Pad Thai.

"It's like he is forcing himself to be happy, to be smiling."

"When did this start?" Tutah ask.

"After the attack at the party." My friends all look at me, worry clouding their faces.

"Do you think he is depressed?" I looked up at the ceiling thinking.

"It's a possibility. I've asked him every day if he wanted to go home, but he keeps telling me no. He tells me he is fine."

"you need to force him to talk to you Thit" Bright said.

"You know I wont do that. I won't make him do anything he doesn't feel comfortable with." I said looking down at my phone. I still had not gotten a response from Kong, and it's been two hours.

"Maybe this is the one thing you should be. He can't keep his emotions bottled up. It will not turn out good." Knott said. I sighed, putting my drink down rubbing my face.

"I know, I know, okay. I've actually been looking around for a good psychologist for him. I want him to talk to someone professionally. Don't get me wrong I want him to talk to me, but I want him to talk to someone else as well."

"You know I have an aunt on my father side, who is a psychologist. She is based in America and comes to Thailand twice a year. Maybe you can skype her?" Tutah said. I thought about it for a moment before nodding.

"Let me know her information and I will give her a call." Tutah nodded, sending me a message with her contact information.

The rest of the lunch we talk about everything and anything. Bright couldn't stop talking about his daughter and we all laughed out him. We all thought he wouldn't be a family man, that he wouldn't settle down. Now he is the second in our group to get married and have a child. Hanging out with my friends and talking to them about my worries with Kong help settled my nerves for a while.