Arthit POV

Arthit

"I'm a fucking cop! Do you know what will happen when I get out of here?!" I lean against the doorframe arms crossed over my chest. I watch as the man struggles to break free from his restraints. Police Captain Abhisit. The asshole that order my omega into the cell with those men. "Are you listening to me asshole! I said let me out!" He yelled again.

At first I wasn't going to do anything to this man, instead I was going to bail the other three out and kill them, but then I changed my mind. Kong nightmares had come back, and they were keeping him up. They were making him scared and jumpy, and I couldn't have that. My baby was finally getting over everything that has happen in his life, I wouldn't let anyone disturb that.

The other three were in separate rooms, just down the hall from here. I will get to them sooner or later. As for our officer here, I don't have much time. Today was his day off and he was to report back to work tomorrow, well, he is supposed to anyways. I don't think he will make it.

The room was a twelve by twelve made of cement. There was a window, a bed, and a sink. A jail cell if you would. Office Abhisit was tired to a chair, blindfolded. I had some of my grandfathers men follow him around for the last week and take him when he was finally alone. I wanted to make sure we timed this right. I didn't want anyone to come looking for him to soon. Last night the men overheard him talking at a bar about having the next day off. I had them grab him and brought here when he was leaving the bar. He was so drunk he didn't even know what was happening.

Which is a pity, I was hopping he would fight so they could beat the fuck out of him.

"I know your there! I might be blindfolded but I can hear you breathing! Let me out of here now! If you don't you will have the police after you!" I check my watch and it's a little before noon. The man watching the door said he has been yelling like this since waking up an hour ago. Time to shut him up forever.

"Nobody will come looking for you" I say. I stay leaning against the door frame watching him. "You will be found dead in the next twenty-four hours."

"Who is there?! How dare you threaten me! Do you know who I am?!"

"Office Abhisit, oh sorry Police Captian Abhisit. You have been on the force for close to twenty years, and on the service you seem to have a very clean record. You had a wife who divorced you eight years ago. You have two children both girls with said wife. A fifteen-year-old and an eight-year-old. You married your now ex right out of high school. You had your oldest daughter a year later. Your ex and daughters live with her new husband and is expecting a child in the next month. Need I go on?"

"Who the fuck are you?! How do you know this?!"

"I have my ways. I know that you have not seen either of your children since the divorce. Your eight-year-old doesn't even know who you are. How could a father do that to their children? Just walk away like that? Pathetic." I spit at his feet. I could never imagine being away from my children like that. I already hate that I have to go over seas next week, that is going to be hard on all of us.

"It's none of your fucking business! Let me out of here! If you have a problem with me, tell it to my face like a man!" I smirk walking over. I rip the blindfold off and watch him blink a few times as I step back. He looked at me confused. "Who the fuck are you?"

"Oh, I'm hurt, you don't remember me?" I started to walk around his chair swinging the blindfold around my finger. "I bet you will remember the General ribbing you a new one huh?" I stop in front of him again as he looks up at me. Rage fills his eyes as he sneers at me.

"Don't tell me, your doing this because of that slut? He is just an omega and that is what they are good for!" I kick his chair hard knocking him backwards. I heard his head hit the cement. It sounded like knocking a melon. He groaned loudly rolling his head from one side to the other.