Alexia- age gap.

I've always found it hard when I joined FC Barcelona Femení. Not because people were mean or the training was tough,  yes it was, but it's not that. It's that I'm so young compared to most of the players. I'm 21 going on 22 in a month. But with only a few others being around my age range, it's hard to make friends. So that's why the girls in my age like to stick together. We are all a team, but us 4 just get each other. Though Salma and Jana do get along with the other girls too. It makes me kinda jealous. Because they can just rock up and talk to anyone, and they all love them. But me on the other hand, I can hardly get a few words out when speaking to the others like Mapi and Alexia, especially Alexia. I think my own bloody captain doesn't like me at all. Which really stings because sadly I have a crush on her. She's beautiful, stunning, inspiring and such an amazing player, how could I not have a crush on her? But she won't even acknowledge my existence.

It was another afternoon after a long day of training. We were all in the locker room, getting changed to go home. Jana sits next to me with Esmee on my other side. Jana holds out her phone for me to look at.
"We should do this tiktok, it's so funny." She says showing us the tiktok.
It's were two of us bend down and one hooks their legs around ours, before we all do a dance. I laugh and Esmee shakes her head smiling.
"Do we even have the core strength for that?" She asks chuckling.
Jana and I stand up, getting ready to do the tiktok.
"Of course we do." Jana laughs.
"Yeah Esmee, have you not seen these abs." I laugh lifting up my shirt.
Esmee just rolls her eyes, "whatever." She laughs.
Jana shakes her finger in front of Esmee's face.
"These abs are hard as rock, we got this." Jana says pulling Esmee up.
We all smile at each other and skip off out of the changing room to film the tiktok.

Alexia's POV:

I watch as Jana, Esmee and Y/n laugh about something, causing y/n to lift up her shirt, flexing her toned stomach. Fuck she's hot. She's so bloody stunning. But way to young. And straight. Definitely straight.

I try not making it look like I'm looking at them, as I watch them leave the locker room, hand in hand.
"I wonder where their off to now." Mapi says chuckling.
"I think it's a tiktok." Salma says back.
We all nod, knowing those three love to make TikTok's.
"Should we go spy on them, see what their up to?" Lucy says smiling cheekily.
"Fuck yeah." Mapi says, grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door with her and Lucy.

We find them and watch as they do some weird TikTok dance, with y/n wrapping her legs around the other two girls legs. I watch as they all laugh with one another and clap once they complete the tiktok.
"See." Y/n says laughing at Esmee. "I told you, my core is rock solid."
Esmee just laughs and shakes her head.
"Okay guys can I post it?" Jana asks.
Y/n turns back around to Jana and nods.
"Yes, I wanna see Jill's comment when she sees you're letting another girl wrap her legs around yours." Y/n says winking.

At that Mapi jokes on her saliva and Lucy smacks a hand over her mouth. Wow, y/n has no shame in anything she says. And the way she said it just sent shivers right down to my core. Mapi looks over at me and winks. She knows. She's the only one that knows about my little crush. But she also knows how I feel about the age gap and so she as well keeps her distance from y/n, to help me stay away from her.

"Y/n dont say that, that's gross." Esmee says, faking a gag.
Jana just laughs and rolls her eyes.
"It just means I'm in for a treat next time I see her." She says winking.
At this Lucy and I both gag, thinking about Jana in that way. Gross, she's like a little sister to me. And now I have that picture of her and Jill in my head. Ughh. Im scarred for life.
I look back and see y/n doing some, unexplainable action.
"That's good, I hope you do. Make sure I get the recognition tho, because I mean, I am gonna be the reason you get railed." She says smiling.
Jana laughs while Esmee gags again.
"Oh I'll make sure of it, I'll scream your name." She says winking.
Y/n punching the air laughing happily.
"Yes!" She laughs.
Jana just laughs too, pulling Esmee in for a hug, and covering her ears.