Lucy Bronze - across the dance floor

Warning - smut

Swaying my hips to the music at the club, is one of my favourite things to do. I love Friday nights, where my friends and I would all head out to a club and let loose, making out with a few people here and there. All my friends are straight, and so sometimes when I'm finally dancing with a girl (because not many are gay at these clubs), their all cheering for me and hyping me up. I fucking love them so much.

Right now I'm dancing with two of my friends, Stacy and Lisa. One in front and one behind me, swaying our hip, and singing. I've had, i don't even know how many shots, but I'm loving my life right now.

I can feel some eyes on me, so I look to my right and see a group of girls, all chatting with one another, except one. She looks a little older, with her brown hair up in a bun and wearing a black shirt, showing off her massive muscles and tattoo on her wrist. Shes stunning. She's staring right at me, with no shame. We make eye contact and I can feel my cheeks start to heat up.

She licks her lips and she watches me, and takes a sip from her glass. Her friend, a blonde one, shoves her shoulder, obviously trying to get her into the conversation with the rest of the table. With one last look, the girl turns back to her friend, joining them.

After some more dancing, I head over to grab myself another shot. It's been over an hour since I've had a drink now, and I really feel like one. I order the shot, before feeling a hand on my lower back.
"Make that two shots." I deep voice says over the music.
I turn to see who the fuck has their hands on my body. The girl. She's standing there, half her body behind mine, as she stares down at me. I gulp, and she takes a seat next to me.
"H-Hi." I say watching her every movement.
She smiles back at me, "Hi." She says back.
The shots get handed to us, and she quickly grabs some cash out of her pocket and hands it to the bartender.
"Keep the change." She says, not once taking her eyes off of me.
"I'm Lucy, what's your name?" She says, pushing a shot over to me.
"I'm y/n, thanks for the shot."
She just continued to smile, while looking down at my lips.
"I liked your dancing before." She says slowly. "You definitely know how to move your hips."
I laugh softly and shrug.
She just hums and licks her lips again, so fucking seductively. 

As I watch her movements I hear cheering from some familiar voices. I look over to see my friends all cheering, jumping up and down and giving me the thumbs up. My cheeks grow hot with embarrassment, and a quickly signal them to stop.
Lucy laughs and I turn back to her.
"Those your friends?" She asks.
I roll my eyes playfully. "Sadly."
"Why are they cheering?"
My face heats up again and I cover my face with my hands, before sighing.
"They like to hype me up every time I talk to a girl. It's just what straight best friends do I guess." I joke.
Lucy laughs and blushes a little.
"So they're hyping you up for not being straight?" She asks.
I shrug, "basically."
"My friends could never. Most of them are gay anyways." She says back.

I watch as she looks over at my friends then back at me.
"Do you wanna give them something to cheer about." She asks looking down at my lips.
I smile, fuck yes.
"No way am I turning down a girl like you." I say back.
She smiles at this and places a hand on my thigh. Before leaning in and softly placing her lips on mine.

I've had many kisses before, but none like this. This is something I've only read about.

Her lips seem to move in sync with mine, as she grabs the bottom of my chair, pulling me closer. Fuck that was hot, plus her lips never left mine as she did that. Her massive hands grab a hold of my waist, as she runs them over my torso, as mine go to her thighs. She groans in pleasure, as my hands move slowly over her thighs.

Her tongue runs across my lips, asking for permission, and I gladly give it to her. My mouth opens slightly, allowing her tongue to slip right in. There's no need to fight for dominance, when she already has won.