Chapter 21

It's family time. It is now the day of the reunion. Everyone is at Zac's parent's house enjoying each other. Zac is playing football with the kids. It's everyone against him. While Fatima is with Ava and Zena watching them play.

Zac is already winning the game, but even though he's winning the game he's still not going easy on the kids. Zac love kids but he's the type of uncle that's never going to let the kids win easily. He says it's gonna make them stronger in life. Zac has the ball. As Zac is running to the goal line he is knocking every kid that comes his way down. At first the kids were having fun being knocked down but as the game went on, DJ ( one of Ava's twins) had enough of Zac's shit so he ran to tell his mom.

DJ: (sad voice) mommy

Ava: what's wrong baby?

DJ: uncle Zac keeps pushing us down.

Fatima shakes her head.

Ava: he what? Fatima get your fiancée before I do.

Fatima: (yells) Zac

Zac looks up towards Fatima and see dj and Ava

Zac says to him self "aww shit"

Zac: yea babe

Fatima: come here real quick

Zac runs up the steps to Fatima.

Zac: wassup baby

Fatima: I told you about rough playing with them kids.

Zac: what? They having fun. They laugh every time I do it.

Fatima: not DJ

Zac: (turns to DJ) dang DJ you gone snitch on uncle Zac like that.

Dj: uncle Zac I didn't like when you pushed me.

Zac: (Zac gets down to DJ's level) I'm sorry nephew I won't do it again ok?

DJ: ok

Zac: you still one of my best friends?

DJ smiled and nodded.

Zac: that's my boy give me some

They high five each other.

Zac: ok go play with the rest of the kid uncle Zac gonna go hang out with TT Tima for a little bit.

DJ: ok (DJ runs back to the kids)

Zac: (gets up) Ava I don't know why you standing there like you about to do something. You not about it.

Ava: Ti how excited are you about Zac being the groom at your wedding? Cause he not about to be.

Fatima: I'm very excited. Leave him alone.

Ava: but ti we can get you an upgrade.

Zac: you can't upgrade from this. ain't that right babe.

Fatima: that's right baby.

Ava: (sucks her teeth) you wanna bet?

Zac: name one nigga that's better than me.

Ava: Raheem.

Zac: Raheem who? (Zac thinks) I know you not talking about that nigga she dated in high school.

Ava: yea

Fatima: Ava stop playing with me for real. He's in jail right now for stealing cars.

Zac laughs.

Ava: so all that just means is he can get you any car you want for the free.

Zac: (stilling laughing) yo Ava you ghetto as shit I'm glad I picked the right twin.