Chapter 9

Zac finally makes it back home after leaving 12 hours ago without talking to Fatima. Zac gets to the front door and takes a deep breath. When Zac opens the door, the sounds of Monica's so gone is playing in the background. "Damn this about to be a long day" Zac says to himself. He closes the door. Zac tries to sneak upstairs without Fatima noticing.

Fatima: Zachary Maciah Taylor

Zac coming back downstairs: damn Fatima why you gotta say my name like you my mama and I'm in trouble.

Fatima just stares at Zac.

Zac smiles and walks towards Fatima: hey baby I missed you.

Once Zac was close to Fatima, she punched him dead in his chest.

Zac holding his chest: ahh shit Fatima.

Fatima: that's for coming in here like you didn't leave me in here worried about you for 12 hours.

Zac still holding his Zac: baby I think you stopped my heart.

Fatima: stop being dramatic you're fine.

Zac rubbing his chest: ok I'm sorry I just need some time to think.

Fatima: I get needing time to think but once you get that you bring your ass back home. You don't go to a strip club.

Zac: damn how you know about that.

Fatima: you really thought you could go out without getting posted.

Zac: oh shit.

Fatima: yea so you wanna explain this video. (Holding her phone up to his face with a video of the two dancing on him.)

Zac: it's nothing to explain. The video speaks for itself.

Fatima: Zachary I'm about to punch you in your face. Stop playing with me. We get in to one fight and you out here acting like you single.

Zac: I wasn't acting like I was single. babe look at the video. I'm obviously sleeping. I didn't ask them girls to dance on me.

Fatima: why were you there in the first place.

Zac: I was there with Jalen and some dudes from the team they wanted to hang out and bond I guess.

Fatima: so you can go to the club with your teammates but you can't spend the rest of the biggest night of my life with me.

Zac: Fatima I don't wanna hear that shit cause let's not forget how you had that nigga in my face.

Fatima stay silent and just looked at him.

Zac: yea that's what I thought.

Fatima: Zac that doesn't give you the right to stay out all night with me here going crazy worried about you. I would never do that to you. You didn't call or text. For all I know you could have been dead somewhere.

Zac: ok you right and I'm sorry. I'm man enough to say that I was wrong about that but are you woman enough to say you was wrong for what you did.

Fatima: I was wrong I was but Zac it wasn't my intentions to have him at the party. I told Keri I didn't want him there.

Zac: Fatima it's not about him being at the party no more. It's about you not tell me something happened between you two and then when we got back together you still worked with him like nothing happened. You also had me feeling like I was doing too much. Like come on babe. I would never do that to you.

Fatima: Zac I was blindsided with your friendship with that girl.

Zac: Ok I blindsided you with my friendship with Kim yes that was wrong and I'm sorry I should have told you. But that's not the same thing I never fucked Kim.