Chapter 7

It is now the day of Fatima's album release party. Today is a big day for Fatima. Not only is this partying celebrating her and her dream come true, but at 12am her first baby, her first huge accomplishment, a dream that she has been dreaming about since she was 6 was finally beginning. After almost a year of working on this album she is so excited for everyone to hear it. Since they made the announcement on social media, Fatima has been getting her fans little sneak of the songs on the album and everyone has been going crazy. Fatima was on a high and nobody was going to bring her down. She decided not to stress about Kevin coming to her party because Zac and her wasn't together and it's been over. Fatima is now in her beauty room getting her make up done by Zac's sister Zena while looking at the dresses her stylist was showing her. Fatima decided to hire Zena to be her make up artist because one she is family and also Fatima knows Zena gone have Fatima eaten with her make up.

Zac walks in to the beauty room with no shirt on.

Zac: babe you seen my-

Fatima: Zac stop playing with me right now.

Zac: what?

Fatima: go put a shirt on

Zac: why I gotta go put a shirt on in my house?

Zena: Zachary go put on a damn shirt. Don't nobody wanna see your bird chest.

Zac: Zena shut up. You so damn bossy. I'm not a kid no more. Im a grown ass man. I don't have to listen to you.

Zena putting down the brush and walking towards Zac: you don't have to what?

Zac: I.... Don't..... have....to.... Listen....to.... You (pointing his finger at her)

Zena takes his finger and twists it.

Zac: ahh shit Ard Ard ima go finish getting dress

Zena letting his finger go: that's what I thought.

Zac: damn man I swear we gotta get you check out. You gotta be a man in a woman's body. And you just gone let her do that to me

Fatima acting clueless: what? She did something to you?

Zac: yoo it be your own people. I swear it do

Zac storms out the room and Zena continues doing Fatima's makeup.

Zena: girl I don't know how you do it with him. He so dramatic.

Fatima laughing: I know everyday it's a different show with him.

Zena hype: Pooh how you feel? Your first album will be released at 12am.

Fatima smiling: all I feel right now is grateful. I've work so hard for this day to finally come true.

Zena: I know and the family is so proud of you. We gone be packed in there and we gone be the loudest ones in there cheering for you.

Fatima laughs: I know yall are.Y'all are really my rock in all this.

Jennifer: mom's coming in

Fatima running to hug her mom: Mommy you made it

Jennifer kissing Fatima's cheek: of course I wasn't missing this day for world.

Zac and Fatima are now done getting dressed and are on their way to the party. Before they left the team said a pray for Fatima.

Zac: I'm so proud of you my love.

Fatima: Thank you baby

Zac: no like for real. I've watch you win all the talent shows growing up and beat everyone in all the karaoke nights even tho we all know karaoke is for non singing ass people, but this right here is top tier. My baby is a FUCKING SUPERSTAR.