Chapter 19

Fatima: babe I'm on my way there now.

The following day the family were about to land in Vegas for the big game tomorrow. Zac had already left for practice so it was up to Fatima to pick the family up from the airport with Zac's security.

Zac: ok I'm sending two cars with you. One is going to take you, mom Zena, Brianna, Ava, and your mom. The other is going to bring the men to me at the practice field.

Fatima: why are they going with you to the practice field, if you're going to be practice the whole time.

Zac: they wanna watch me practice they said. Babe they don't really wanna hang out with y'all girls going to the spa and shopping. Plus Riq is bring Amod and he wants to see his uncle prepare for the big game.

Fatima: I guess.

Zac: Ard beautiful I have to go before coach starts yelling. Call CJ (Zac's manager) if you need me or anything because I won't be near my phone. I'll see you later at the hotel. I love you.

Fatima: I love you more.

The phone disconnects.

Fatima finally makes it to the airport and she see the whole family.

Fatima: MOMMY! DADDY!!

Jennifer: (hugs Fatima tight) my sweet baby.

Keith: is that my baby girl? (Hugs Fatima) oh I haven't see you in so long.

Fatima: (smiles) well if you take a break from all that touring you doing. You might see me more.

Keith: I know you not talking didn't you just come back from a 50 states tour.

Fatima: (laughs) see we not talking about me.

Tariq: I guess we just become invisible when she see the parents.

Fatima: shut up riq I was coming. You are still so impatient. (Hugs her brother)

Tariq: I'm not impatient it's just hot as shit.

Fatima: mod wassup nephew.

Amod: wassup TT Tima where's uncle Zac?

Fatima: is that all you care about?

Amod: I mean we basically are here for him so yea.

Fatima: you'll be seeing him in a minute punk (pushes his head a little) Ava baby.

Ava: Sissy! (Hugs Fatima) you done became a football wife and forgot all about me.

Fatima: no I didn't you just became too busy with your restaurant in Atlanta to call me on the regular. It's ok though. I hear Keith Lee got y'all Atl restaurants in a panic.

Ava: not me you know me and my team stay ready.

Fatima: that I do know. How are the twins?

Ava: they are good driving me and their dad crazy.

Fatima: I bet they are.

Keith: that's what I like to call pay back for all the things you and tima was doing. Ain't that right baby.

Jennifer: that's right.

Fatima: I don't know what you're talking about we were perfectly angels.

Tariq: more like the perfect demons.

Ava/fatima: shut up riq

Tariq: ooh y'all hate the truth don't y'all. (laughs)

Fatima: anyway hey momma and pops.