Chapter 3

After a long day Fatima is happy she gets to finally go home and be up under her man. When she works in the house the aroma of good food blows pass her nose which make her smile. She walks in to the kitchen to see Zac putting their plates of food on the table and she starts to sing as she walks closer to him.

Fatima singing: there goes my babyyyy oh boy look at you.

Zac turns around and starts smiling and dancing.

Fatima still singing: you don't know how good it feels to call you my man.

Fatima goes to hug zac

Fatima: hey baby

Zac: hey beautiful (zac kisses her) how was your day.

Fatima: my day was good but what's all this.

Zac: well you been showing off your wifely duties lately and I figure I show you my husband skills and cook for you.

Fatima: oou you keep this up we gone skip the husband stuff and go straight to baby daddy

Zac smiles: well you know I'm good at that too.

Fatima laughs: yea I do but um you made all of this by yourself?

Zac: yea why you don't like it

Fatima: no baby I love it. I was just wondering. We still keep the pepto in the cabinet right.

Zac: yea why?

Fatima: no reason. Let's eat.

Fatima blesses the food and then they start to eat. Zac made steak, garlic mash potatoes, and broccoli with a salad on the side.

Fatima: damn baby this is good.

Zac: I know. You know your man can cook.

Fatima: yea sure baby you can cook. Ooh I need dressing for my salad.

Zac: let me get it baby.

Fatima: no I got it. Sit down baby you been up all day. As she walks to the fridge.

Fatima opens the fridge and see a whole bunch of containers fill with the food zac supposedly had made.

Fatima: zac what the hell.

Zac: huh

Fatima: you made dinner right

Zac: yea I told you I did

Fatima laughs: then what's this baby? As she pulls out a container with food in it.

Zac squinches his face: I don't know what that is.

Fatima: oh really cause it looks to me like the food you told me you made.

Zac: oh I know nah that's not my food I didn't have leftovers. You know who put that in there Simba.

Fatima: one don't try and blame this on my baby. And two how Simba do that and he's a dog.

Zac: i don't know. we don't know what he does while we not here. He could have magic powers. You seen super buddies.

Fatima: Zac that's a movie. Babe who really made this food. Mama?

Zac: no I made it.

Fatima as she walks to her phone: ok

Zac: what you doing

Fatima putting the phone to her ear: calling your mama.

Zac puts his hand on his chest: wow you don't believe your man that's crazy