Chapter 8

After Zac left the house, he sat in his car just thinking. He was thinking "was it the right thing to leave, should I go back in and try to work it out." He also thought "nigga you live here where the fuck are you gonna go." Then he picked up the phone to FaceTime Jalen to see if he can stay at his house.

Zac: yo jay

Jalen: wassup man

Zac: I need to crash at your place for the night.

Jalen: why? What happened?

Zac: I don't feel like getting in to that right now. Can I come stay at your place?

Jalen: yeah but I'm about to leave back out.

Zac: where you going? it's 3am.

Jalen smiles: oh it's this after party someone on the team told me they was going to.

Zac: why yall ain't invite me?

Jalen: because man ever since you got ti back you been acting like a old married man

Zac: nah I been acting like a man who wants to keep his life and his girl. Stop acting like you don't know my girl be with ALL the shits.

Jalen: whatever man you got a key to my crib just come whenever and don't be eating all my shit. Everybody know you stay eating some shit.

Zac: damn you still not gone invite me to this party.

Jalen: my bad bro I didn't know you wanted to go. Come to my crib and we'll ride over there together.

Zac: ok I'm on my way

Jalen: hold on bro don't you gotta ask ti first.

Zac: bro don't worry about that I'm on my way.

The phone disconnects and Zac starts his car up. He put on his music and started to drive off. 15 minutes later he pulled up to Jalen's condo.

Jalen opening the door: Zac Attack wassup my boy.

Zac: don't call me that shit. Nobody has called me that since college.

Jalen: that's because you dropped the attack to the married man.

Zac: I'm not married yet why you keep saying that?

Jalen: because we all know it's coming soon.

Zac: yea yea

Zac and Jalen took Jalen's car to drive to the place since Zac was coming back to his house after.

Zac: where this place at anyway?

Jalen: Bro don't worry about that. Just enjoy the ride.

Zac: no Jalen the last time I just enjoyed the ride with you, we ended up in Miami.

Jalen: bro stop acting like you didn't have fun.

Zac smiling: Yea I'm not gone lie that was fun trip. What was funnier was when Ti beat yo ass because she thought I was kidnapped.

Jalen: I never knew why she did that, you a grown ass man.

Zac: come on you know she don't play about me.

Jalen: yall was broken up. How she find out anyway.

Zac: my sister called her. And it don't matter if we was broken up or not, you know she not going for nun of that.

Jalen: yea yea don't make me call her and tell her how wild you was acting.

Zac: see bro you and Rashawn love to snitch on a nigga like I don't got shit on y'all.