Chapter I: He Better Watch Out

Dumbledore POV

This is troubling, very, very troubling. I hold in my hand an old newspaper article from the muggle world. It flew through my window riding the breeze like a wave in the sea landing gently on the desk in front of me. I look woman in the photograph with caramel brown waves running down her back with small silver streaks randomly dropped in, her smile is bright and small wrinkles run down her face. 

She's almost unrecognizable, but one thing gave her away. Her eyes, deep blue eyes filled with laughter, brighter than the sun, that held so much wisdom, life and pain, yet still the same innocence as when she was a child. Yes Sally Riddle has grown up, "and" I whisper to myself, "it seems as though she has a child."

I look at the young boy in the picture with wide toothy grin, and  eyes and entrancing green color, his black hair messy and dripping liquid in to the water lapping at their feet. I scan the article seeing that the picture was from six years ago, and the picture itself from almost from eight years ago. That would make Perseus Jackson now seventeen years of age. 

I think back to the words of an old friend of mine, how he would tell me about the great feats of a young boy with hair blacker than a raven's wing and eyes as green as the raging ocean that swirled with just as many emotions, who had defeated countless foes with the help of his loyal allies. 

I glance at the picture lying on my desk once again and smile. His hair, his eyes, he must be the one. I stare up at the ceiling above me mulling over these new facts. This boy is key, I believe he is the one spoken in the ancient prophecy. He my be more important than I or anyone else realize.

I grab the newspaper clipping folding it gently and tucking it in to the pocket of my robe. It seems a meeting with the Order is required. I sigh and whisper in to the wind "I'm sorry Perseus yet this must be done." I feel the wind rush past me out the window and through the sky and I can only hope that maybe my message shall reach the young boy, maybe with some sort of miracle.

Harry POV

"So your telling me Voldemort, the same Lord Voldemort whom killed, no slaughtered, thousands of muggles and wizards not only had a wife, and has a daughter, who for some reason is still alive, but also has a grandson." He nods "yes that is correct Harry." "And you want him to come to Hogwarts".

He nodded a yes with that familiar bright twinkle in his sky blue eyes.

I stared right back at him. "Are you crazy, we can't let him in to our school he is Lord Voldemort's grandson he has got to be evil. I mean you said he blew up buildings and National Monuments, which probably killed tons of people. Plus there is the minor detail that he is VOLDEMORT'S GRANDSON and Voldemort probably already got to him he is probably a bloody death eater already!"

Dumbledore gave me a stern look, "Mr. Potter I thought you learned a long time ago that a person's bloodline along with their pats actions, especially actions displayed by the media do not define who said person is nor what they will turn out to be like. are and what they will turn out to be. Look at your own godfather, you and I both know that while being from a pure blood and racist family being charged as a murderer, he is kind and cares for the rest of the order deeply. You must get to know this boy be more you judge him. Now I expected you to treat the boy with the respect that you would give any other student or better yet the respect you would give a friend, now I am going to go get him tomorrow and you will act civilized."

"Wait," Hermione started "what about his mom." 

I look at Dumbledore "Yeah isn't she the daughter of Voldemort so isn't she dangerous too." 

He smiles "do not worry Harry she is merely a squib as harmless as any muggle. Now then get some sleep all of you I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yes professor but may I ask what is his name."