Loki And Alana Reminisce

Chapter 37 (Final Chapter)

Alana said, "When I first met you, I never thought that I would be making love to you and becoming your queen. I just thought that it was another mission. I never expected to fall in love with you." Loki replies, "I fell for you the first time I saw you. I knew that you were the one for me and I had to make you mine. You're my beautiful Midgardian queen." Alana smiles at Loki. Alana tells Loki, "When we went to Midgard, I told Clint that we had moved up the wedding and he thought I was pregnant. I explained to him that we had to move up the wedding because Odin's health was deteriorating." Loki said mischievously, "Well, your brother must know me pretty well because that's what I'm trying to do-get you pregnant. I can hardly wait before we have a child of our own." Alana replied, "Well, if you keep this up, we just might end up having one." Loki replied, "That's fine by me. The sooner the better." Alana replied, "Don't you want to enjoy being king first before we start having children." Loki replies, "Why can't we do both?" Alana answered, "I don't know. I haven't really thought about it. I just figured that you would want to enjoy being the king of Asgard first before having children." Loki said, "I want both." Alana just smiled at Loki. Then she said, "Let's get started, my king." Loki smiled back at Alana and said, "As you wish my queen." Then they started making love again.