Finally...The Wedding Night

Chapter 36

In Loki and Alana's chamber, Loki tells Alana that, "We haven't even had our wedding night yet." Alana answered, "I know but there have been too many things going on." Loki replies, "Well, I'm going to take the time to be with my wife, starting right now." Loki bends over and kisses Alana gently on the lips. Loki starts to unzip Alana's gown. Then he rubs his hands over Alana's bareback. Loki started to remove Alana's gown. He slowly pulled the gown off of her shoulders. His lips left hers and went to her shoulders kissing them gently as he pulled down her gown. Once he had Alana's gown off of her shoulders, he let the gown fall to the floor. Alana stood there with nothing on but her panties, which Loki quickly discarded. Then Alana started to undress Loki. She started with his tunic by pulling it up and over his head. She kissed his chest and ran her hands over it. Alana couldn't believe that she was doing this, but all of her shyness just went away after she got married to Loki. Then her hands went to his pants and pulled them down, releasing his throbbing member from its restraints. Loki then laid his wife down on the bed and got on top of her. He kissed her neck then his lips traveled down to her breasts. He took one breast into his mouth, sucking, licking and teasing it. He ran his tongue over the sensitive tip of her nipple. With his free hand, he massaged the other breast. Alana laid there moaning Loki's name. When he finished with that breast, he did the same thing to the other one. Alana rubbed her hands over Loki's back. His mouth left her breast and went to her stomach then down to the top of her legs kissing her there farther still until he reached her aching core. When he spread her legs apart and put his mouth on her clit, it was driving Alana crazy with desire for her husband. He kissed, sucked, licked and teased her clit. Alana said, "Oh, Loki don't stop." She ran her fingers through his long black hair as he continued to kiss, lick, suck and tease her clit. Alana moaned out Loki's name, "Ohhh......Loki. This feels soooo.....good." Loki continued his sweet torture on her clit. Alana started to wiggle and squirm under his kisses, but Loki grabbed a hold of Alana hips keeping her from moving away. When Loki removed his mouth from her clit, he replaced it with one of his fingers pumping her clit. Alana shook her head back and forth as he pumped her clit. Loki raised his head up and said, "Oh, beautiful.....that was great."

Alana said, "Now it's your turn." So, she started to kiss him. She kissed him down his neck then to his chest, where she ran her tongue over his nipples. Then she kissed his stomach. Alana was rubbing her hands all over Loki's body. When she reached his cock, she hesitated a little but continued on down to his cock. She wrapped her hand around his cock and moved it up and down its length. Loki moaned Alana's name. Loki rolled over onto his back taking Alana with him. Alana removed her hand from his cock and replaced it with her mouth. She wrapped her mouth around Loki's cock and started sucking, licking and teasing it. She flicked her tongue over its sensitive tip. She took her tongue and ran it along its shaft. Running her tongue up and down his cock. She was driving Loki crazy. Loki moaned Alana's name and said, "Oh......beautiful. I need to be inside of you." Alana just kept on doing what she was doing to his cock. Loki had to remove Alana's mouth from his cock, so she was looking him in the eyes. Loki said, "I need to be inside of you....now." With that, he quickly inserted his cock into her wet folds. Then he started thrusting himself into her making Alana come undone. Loki kept up the thrusting until he finally spilled his seed inside of her.  After they had made love, they laid in each other's arms,