Alana Gets Her New Name

Chapter 32

Then Loki and Alana went to the healers. When they arrived at the healers, the healers were around Loki's mother, who was sitting beside Odin, Loki asked the healers, "Is my father ok?" One of the healers said, "No, my king. Your father is in a very weakened state and I'm not sure if we can save him, I'm sorry my king." Loki just stood there looking at his father. Alana puts her hand into his and holds it. Loki looks at his new queen and smiles. Loki was glad that Alana was his queen now. It will make things easier on him. Loki walks up to his mother and sits down beside her. Alana stood behind Loki, Loki tells his mother, "Maybe you should try and rest. I will stay with my father." Frigga looked up at her son and said, "No, my son, I will stay with your father. You and Alana have your new life to start." Alana tells Frigga, "No, we will stay here with you. We are family and family need to be together in times like this." Frigga takes Alana's hand and holds it. Loki smiles at his mother and his new queen. The healer comes up to Frigga and tells her, "Your majesty, if you would like, I can tell you if there is any change with his majesty." Frigga thought for a moment and then said, "I do have to perform a transformation spell on Alana." Alana said, "Frigga you don't have to perform the transformation spell right now. You can wait on it." Frigga replied, "No, my dear, I must do it now, that's what Odin would want. Besides, it won't take long to perform the ceremony. So, let's go to the throne room and perform the ceremony."

Frigga, Loki and Alana went to the throne room where Frigga would perform the transformation spell. Frigga asks Alana, "Are you ready my dear?" Alana answered, "Yes, I'm ready. What do I need to do?" Frigga replies, "Nothing my dear. Just stand there for me." Alana said, "Ok." So, Frigga proceeded to cast her transformation spell on Alana. As Frigga casts her spell, Alana starts to feel strange. She begins to feel very lightheaded and dizzy. Loki notices Alana's reactions so he moves in closer to her. When Frigga was finished with her spell, Alana almost passed out, but Loki was there to catch her before she hit the floor. Loki asks his mother, "Is she ok?" To which Frigga replies, "Yes, my son. She is weak from the spell, that's all. She will come to shortly." About that time, Alana starts to wake up. Frigga asks her, "Are you Ok, Alana?" Alana answers, "I believe so, but I don't feel any different, just weak." Frigga said, "It worked my dear. You are now an immortal, a goddess if you will. We just have to think of a name for you." Alana asked. "What do you mean by think of a name for me?" Frigga replied, "I mean your new title just like Loki is the God of Mischief and I'm the goddess of Fertility. You will have to have a new name." Alana said, "But I don't know what to call myself." Frigga said, "Don't worry we'll think of something for you." Loki said, "Mother, what about the goddess of purity because she is the purest person that I know of." Frigga said, "That sounds good to me. What do you think Alana?" Alana looked at Loki and gave him a little smile then replied, "That will be fine with me." Frigga said, "So, be it Alana. You will now be known as Alana the Goddess of Purity." Frigga said, "Now we must go back to the healing room and check on Odin."