Loki Asks Alana Out

Chapter 4

Thor came back on her comlink and said, "Don't let Loki intimidate you." Loki heard what Thor said. Then he said, "Tell my brother to mind his own fucking business." Alana looks at Loki with big eyes. Loki said, "Yeah, I heard Thor's voice over your comlink. You can't fool the God of Mischief, beautiful." Alana got on the comlink and told Thor, "Thor, he heard you. So, get off of the comlink." Thor said, "I can't do that. I promised Clint that I would watch over you." Alana replies, "If you want me to complete the mission, then get off of the comlink. I'll be ok." Thor was silent for a while then said, "Ok, but watch out for my brother." Loki said, "Fuck you Thor!" Thor asked, "Are you sure about this?" Alana answered, "Yes, I'm sure." Thor replies, "Ok then but if I don't hear from you within 30 minutes, I'm coming in there!" Thor comlink went silent.

Alana asked Loki, "Happy now?" Loki just smiled mischievously and answered, "Yes, I am." Loki continues, "Now, what is it that my brother wants you to do? What's the mission? Or is the mission....me?" Alana answered Loki, "Thor asked me to come and talk to you about your father, Asgard and the throne." Loki asked, "What about my father, Asgard and the throne?" Alana answered, "Well, your father isn't doing well, and he asked Thor to take up the throne and be king BUT Thor refused because he wants to stay here on Earth with Jane. So, the throne falls to you. Odin told Thor to come to Earth and bring you back to Asgard. So, you can be crowned king." Loki said, "So, the old man is sick, and he wants me to become king. He must have forgotten that he banished me to Midgard for all eternity." Alana said, "I imagine he is going to lift the banishment. So, I need you to come to the Avengers Tower and talk to Thor then return to Asgard with him." Loki asked, "And if I refused to do this, then what?" Alana replied, "I don't think you will because of what Thor has told me about you." Loki asked, "What else did my brother tell you about me?" Alana answered, "He told me that you always wanted to be king. So, that's why your father released you from your banishment." Loki was quiet for a while then said, "Ok, I'll go to Avengers Tower and talk to my brother then go back to Asgard. ON ONE condition." Alana asked, "What condition?" Loki smiled mischievously again then said, "I'll go under the condition that you go out with ME." Alana's eyes got big and said, "WHAT!? You want me to go out with you?" Loki answered, "Yes, I do. If you give me one night of your attention, then I'll do as you wish." Alana replies, "That's not fair!" Loki replies, "Of course it is beautiful. You want me to go to Asgard and talk to Thor don't you." Alana got quiet and finally said, "Ok, I'll do it." Loki had a big smile on his face.