Thor Returns To Asgard

Chapter 35

After the burial ceremony of Odin, Thor stayed on Asgard for a little while. Thor asks his mother, "How are you doing, mother?" Frigga says, "It's hard to go on without your father but I must." Thor tells his mother, "I'm sorry that I didn't take the throne when father asked me to." Frigga replies, "That's alright son, your brother stepped up and took the throne for your father." Thor said, "Yes, I know that Loki is king now and that he'll make a good king. Especially with Alana by his side. She brings out the best in him." Frigga answers, "Yes, she does. Just like Jane completes you." Thor said, "Yes, she does. I didn't have a chance to tell her that I had to come back to Asgard." Frigga replied, "I'm sure she would understand my son." Loki comes into the room with Alana at his side and asks his mother, "Are you ok, mother?" Frigga looks at her youngest son and says, "I'm doing well, just adjusting to life without your father." Loki replies, "I know it's hard mother, but Alana and I are here for you." Thor replies, "So, I'm I, mother." Frigga asked, "What about Jane? You can't just up and leave her." Thor looked at Loki and said, "Well, if the new All Father has no objections, I thought about bringing her here to Asgard and making her my wife." Loki said, "I have no objections. In fact, I think it will be a good idea for you to marry Jane and bring her here to Asgard." Thor smiles at his brother then says, "Thank you brother." Loki smiles back at Thor and replies, "You are welcome brother." Alana was happy that Loki and Thor were getting along so well. She just hated that it took the passing of their father in order for it to happen.