Alana's New Dress

Chapter 7

When they returned to Avengers Tower, Alana had her new dress. It was a short green dress with the back out and strapless. Clint asked Alana, "Well, let's see it." Alana replied, "I don't think you will like it Clint." Clint replied, I WANT TO SEE IT!" So, Alana unzips the dress bag and pulls out the dress. When Clint sees the dress, he loses it. "YOU ARE NOT wearing that. It's too revealing!" Alana said, "Yes, I am, Clint! Now excuse me, I have to get ready for my date". Thor, "I see you picked out Loki's favorite color." Alana said, "Yes, I thought he would be more willing to come by tonight instead of tomorrow." Thor said, "I wouldn't count on it. If he said tomorrow then tomorrow it will be."

When 7:00 came, Alana was ready for her date with Loki. All of the Avengers, except for Clint, like her new dress. Nat said, "You look beautiful. Loki's going to love it but just remember the mission." Alana said, "I will." Alana went down to the ground floor of the Avengers Tower. To her surprise Loki was already there. Alana said, "You are right on time." Loki was amazed and in awe by how beautiful and sexy she was. Seeing her made him get excited. He could feel his cock getting stiff in his pants. Loki said, "You really are a beauty and you're wearing my favorite color." Alana asked, "Does this dress meet your expectations?" Loki looked Alana up and down, taking in her beauty and getting more excited by the minute. He wasn't sure how he was going to control himself tonight but he will have to try. Loki then answered, "Most definitely." Loki opened the car door for Alana and she got in. Loki gets in on the driver's side. Alana asked Loki, "Where did you get the car and how do you know how to drive?" Loki said, "Remember my father banished me to Midgard? Well, he gave me the things that I needed to survive on Midgard, including Midgardian money and the knowledge on how to survive here". Alana asked, "So, your father left you on Earth but gave you everything that you need to survive, including how to drive an Earth car and money. Is that right?" Loki answered, "Yes, that's right." Loki asked Alana, "Where do you want to go?" Alana said, "It doesn't matter to me." Loki said, "Ok, then I'll choose a place." Alana said, "That's fine with me." Loki took Alana to a nice restaurant called Chantel's. Loki pulled up in front of Chantel's and Alana's eyes got big. She knew that this was an expensive place. Loki walks around the car and opens the door for Alana. She gets out of the car and the valet gets in and parks the car.