Loki Tells Thor How He Feels

Chapter 13

Thor asked Loki, "Are you serious about this Loki?" Loki answered, "Yes, I am. I love her and I want her to be with me as my queen." Thor said, "Loki, I know how you feel about Alana, but I don't think that Clint is going to let her go." Loki replies, "Clint can't keep us apart, nobody can." Thor replies, "Loki just go back to Asgard and take the throne and forget about Alana." Loki answered, "I'm not going to do that, Thor." Loki starts to leave the room, but Thor stops him. Thor tells Loki, "Loki, you can't be serious about this. You know that father won't like you bringing home a Midgardian as your future queen." Loki said, "It's not up to him. If I'm going to be King of Asgard then I will choose my own queen and I chose Alana." Loki walks out of the room and back into the conference room. Loki looks at Alana and asks her, "Alana, will you go back to Asgard with me and be my queen?" Clint said, "Hell, no! She's not going anywhere with you, Loki!" Loki said, "I think that is her choice not yours."

Alana just looked at Loki and Clint. Nat came up to her and whispered, "Now is your chance to be with Loki. Take it." Alana finally spoke, "Clint, Loki's right. It is my choice, and I chose to be with Loki." Clint gets mad and yells, "Over my dead body! I won't let you go!" Alana said, "Stop telling me what I can and can not do! I'm a grown woman! Not a little kid anymore!" Clint exclaims, "As long as I'm your brother, you will do as I say." Alana replies, "Well, I guess you're not my brother anymore because I'm going with Loki." Clint yells, "NO!" Alana yells back at Clint, "YES!" Loki finally asked Alana, "Are you ready to go." Alana looked at Loki and said, "Yes." Clint yells at Alana, "Come back here, Alana, that's an order!" Alana keeps on walking with Loki out the door. Nat goes up to Clint and tells him, "Clint, just drop it. It's over now. She's made her choice, and you have to accept it." Clint said, "Like hell I have to! I'm going after her and bringing her back here!" Nat said, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Clint asked, "Why" Nat said, "Because you will only make things worse." Clint said, "It's already worse. She's going off with Loki." Nat said, "That's because she loves him, Clint accept it." Clint just shakes his head "no."

Clint looks over at Thor, "This is all your fault!" Thor asked, "How is this my fault?" Clint said, "Because you're the one who wanted her to go and talk to him." Thor said, "It's not my fault that they fell in love with each other." Nat said, "Thor's right it's not his fault. Or anybody else's. It just happened, Clint." Clint said, "I've got to stop her." Then he runs out of the tower, hoping to stop Alana from leaving with Loki.