She groaned which distracted him then played the same move and got one almost instantly.

Namjoon waited for the puck to settle and hit it fast, but it was blocked by Hea causing it to go flying upwards then landing back down.

He tried again and this time he scored.

It was now 3:3.

The rest of the crew were biting their lips, anxious for who'd win.

Just one more point.

Their heads went to and fro looking, as the puck moved between the two players but none scored.

Finally, Hea raised her hand causing Namjoon's eyes to follow and she hit the puck, scoring a point.

She jumped in happiness while Namjoon groaned.

Jin laughed at him and teased him about his supposedly 148 IQ.

Hea hugged Jimin tight.

"Now Namjoon will pay for drinks!" Yoongi cheered.

Jungkook high fived him.

"To the bar!" They all chorused, except the tall man who looked done.

Luckily, they only had to walk a couple blocks. Each of them held their partners' hand as they traveled through the street, lit up from the streetlamps.

They got an eight-seat table and ordered beer with chicken. The best way to end the night, according to Jungkook.

Yoongi, Hea and Jungkook downed their alcohol one glass after another guaranteed they won't get drunk, while the others took it slow.

Talking about life, they were glad they could finally catch up.

Not even thirty minutes later, Jin and Namjoon along with Jimin were drunk.

Jimin was quiet with Hoseok.

Jin and Namjoon were holding hands singing to each other.

Taehyung was just trying to kiss Jungkook.

"So he's a horny drunk." Hea commented, amused while still sipping alcohol.

"Yep. Very." Jungkook said, patting his boyfriend's head.

"We started dating late because he took so long to come out and now, he won't stop clinging."

"Well sometimes it's good they are clingy rather than cold." Yoongi said giving Jungkook advice.

Hea nodded. "True that."

Only the three of them were sober still.

They were about to get ready for home when Namjoon's phone rang causing the man to jump.

"Yahhh! Are you cheating on me! Is that some girl?! Why is a girl calling you?!" Jin snatched the phone peering close at the name.

Namjoon started pleading drunkenly that he knew nothing about this but earned dramatic scoldings from his husband.

Hea shook her head and took the phone from Jin.

Her eyes widened when she saw who was calling.

She showed it to Yoongi and Jungkook and they both choked on the bitter liquid.

Hea answered the call quickly, stepping away from the loud atmosphere and heard the panicked breathing of a girl over the phone.

"Hello? Eunchae? What's up?" Hea bombarded her with questions as to why she could be calling this late.

"The baby is coming! Tell Jin and Namjoon that I'm at the hospital right now... They need to be here."

"WHAT!" Hea shouted.

The phone call was cut, and she ran back to the crew.

"Yoongi! Jungkook! Eunchae said the baby is coming now."

They both scrambled up in panic.

"Now? Isn't she due for another month and a half!"

The three of them were all yelling at each other, not knowing what to do.

Namjoon and Jin were so drunk, and the others were too. Just how would they get them all at the hospital!

"Okay." Hea said, sighing deeply. "Best thing to do, is try to get them sober. It's their child after all."

Before she could even breathe after completing her sentence, Yoongi threw a half full glass of water at both their faces.

Hea and Jungkook stared wide eyed and mouthed at the man.

This definitely ceased the singing of the married couple as they also stared at him, drunkenly hurt and shocked.

Yoongi just shrugged.

Hea shook her head and went in front of both of them.

"Guys! Eunchae, the surrogate called, and she said the baby is coming now." She explained while Jungkook and Yoongi helped the others in the cars.

"Baby?" Namjoon looked confused.

"Yes. Your baby." She said patiently, trying to get them up.

"My baby?" He looked down at his stomach then at Jin's. "But we're not pregnant."

"Yeah, I don't think that's possible... Unless you guys were right about me being a mother!" Jin said, wide eyed.

"I know that's why I said Eunchae. She's the surrogate. The one having the baby."

They still look perplexed for a second, but then Namjoon gasped.

"JIN! OUR KID!" He yelled causing Hea to back away a little, while rubbing her ears.

The man got up, pulling his husband with him and Hea ran behind them.

"Ah fuck!" She yelled seeing Namjoon getting into the driver's seat.

"He's gonna get himself killed before he sees his child." She muttered then ran to him and pulled him by his shirt.

The tall man looked confused but worried and Hea would've thought the expression was funny if it wasn't for the dire situation.

"Join Jin in the back, okay? Go with your husband." She told him who despite being confused and drunk, nodded. 

Jimin was sitting in the passenger seat of her car with the couple at the back.

Then in the other car, Jungkook and Yoongi drove with their partners.

The three sober ones made a plan to go to the hospital while helping the rest sober up at the same time.

"Let's go have a baby, bitchhhhh!" Jin cheered.

______________________________________

Hey everyone! I am back!

I have risen from the dead, yet again but this time after a month. Hope you all have been well cause I haven't, haha. However, I am back with the updates ;)