Chapter 3

"You sure the company is gonna be fine right?"

"Park Jimin. If you do not want me to slap that ass in public, please board this plane right now." The woman in all black ordered, a little tired of her husband's constant questions about the company. 

Jimin held up his hands in surrender. "Alright, woman. Jeez, was just asking."

"I'll tell your hyungs that you doubt their ability to take care of the company for 2 weeks." Hea threatened.

"No! Jin hyung would kill me."

"Exactly!" She smiled innocently.

Jimin gasped, while taking his seat. "You want your cute husband to die?"

"If he doesn't enjoy this vacation, I'll kill him myself." Hea said matter of factly, leaning back in her chair with her black shades and a wine glass in her hand.

"Meanie." Jimin pouted.

Hea chuckled. "Just kidding, Baby. You know I love you." She kissed him on the cheek.

"So what are we gonna do this entire flight?" Jimin asked when the plane was in the air.

"Well. I have a lot of surprises for you. First one is in that bag."

Hea pointed to the table nearby and Jimin reached for the nicely designed giftbag with their company logo on it.

"Let me guess, there something unrelated to our company inside the company bag but you put it in there just to make me feel better?"

Hea clicked her tongue. "You overthink too fast but yes."

Jimin opened the bag and took a peak with a racing heart.

'Fucking anxiety, calm down.' He cursed mentally.

When he saw what it was, Jimin's eyes doubled in size as they turned to meet Hea's smirking face.

"Like?"

"Love!" Jimin exclaimed jumping to hug her.

"This is the series I wanted. Then the two fantasy standalones in my online shopping cart. New cover edition for that book we read in highschool! Best gift ever."

Hea laughed. This side of her husband, she loved to see.

The teenager side of him.

Mr. Park was hot and serious but when it was just the two of them, Hea needed her sweet innocent boy from highschool.

At work there was so much stress so at home she needed him to forget all about it and be him.

"So the first surprise is a success?"

"Definitely!" He cheered. "I'm gonna go read this one now." He smiled widely, his eyes disappearing.

"Okay, Love. Go ahead, I'm right here."

Jimin settled in his chair and began reading while Hea drank her wine looking out the window at the sight below them. 

A hour later, she felt something heavy on her shoulder and she looked to see Jimin.

The book already halfway done, parted on his lap and him sleeping away on her shoulder.

She chuckled, putting down her wine.

"Still looks innocent as ever." She muttered taking off his glasses and closing the book.

Not feeling sleepy, she refilled her glass and sipped on it until their destination.

~~

"Come on, Love. We can stare around later, let's go get checked in."

Hea placed her hand around Jimin's back and guided him to their suite while bodyguards followed with the luggage.