Chapter 1

"Good morning Ma'am." They chorused.

Everyone bowed as the lady in a black suit walked by. She had a black tinted glasses on, as usual, and her heels made a sound as she stepped in authority.

She demanded respect and they knew that. Or else, they'd be on the streets in less than a second. She was not as merciful as her husband. In fact, she was the complete opposite; merciless and spared no one if her husband wasn't there.

"Where is he?"

"Oh. Sir is inside, Ma'am." The man bowed.

"Thank you." She nodded and opened the door.

The man looked up from his desk and smiled.

He looked a little older now but still as angelic as ever. And even hotter in the suit and glasses.

"Well hello there...Mr. Park."

"Hello, My Wife. It's such a pleasure seeing in this part of the company." He laughed.

"Why? Can't I visit my husband?" She asked as she walked towards him and sat on his lap.

"No one can stop the boss after all." He chuckled, watching her every move.

"That is absolutely right, Baby." She kissed his neck.

"Hea." Jimin moaned out.

Something about her touch managed to give him butterflies everytime.

Hea kissed down his neck and was about to open his suit when a knock came on the door.

"Cockblockers." Hea whispered annoyed, as she got off of him and fixed both of their suits.

"Come in." Jimin called.

"Hellooooo my lovely peeps!" Taehyung and Jungkook yelled.

Hea rolled her eyes playfully at everyone barging in and getting comfortable like it was their house.

"Hmmm." Seokjin looked around, observing.

"Disheveled hair." He looked at Jimin.

"Smudged lip." He looked at Hea.

"Namjoon, babe? Are you sensing what I am sensing?"

"They were getting it on in here of course." The tall man said and chuckled.

"Well, we were about to." Hea deadpanned, ruffling her hair with both hands in the large wall mirror.

"Hea!" Jimin shouted, embarrassed.

Seokjin laughed as Jungkook snickered.

"I have heard you guys getting it on for 2 years of my life. It's nothing new."  He told him, making Taehyung and Jungkook laugh.

"Amen to that." Hea declared, winking at Jin.

"You guys." Jimin shook his head then burying it in Namjoon's broad shoulder.

They all sat around the office comfortably chatting.

"Where's Yoongi and Hoseok?" Hea asked looking at only four of the group show up.

"They are busy. Their new business was just opened so place is packed, and when I say packed, it's packed."

They all laughed at Jungkook's explanation.

"Understandable, even though I miss little Hajoon." Jimin said smiling.

"Don't we all. He's such a little ball of sunshine. Like his father."

They talked about Hoseok and Yoongi's son with smiles on their faces.

"Ooh." Hea exclaimed. "Speak of the angel."