Chapter 8

They were in a fix.

Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok wanted to go the arcade while Hea, Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi wanted to go to the bar.

All eight of them were currently standing outside of the company debating on what to do.

The maknaes along with Hoseok were pouting.

"Fine. We'll go to both." Hea declared, raising her hands in surrender.

"Deal!"

~

"Ahhhhh!" Jimin and Taehyung yelled out in defeat.

Hea and Jungkook laughed and high fived each other.

They were playing basketball and Hea's points combined with Jungkook's surpassed the 95' liners.

"It's not fair though! Putting the two athletes on one theme!" Jimin complained, acting cute.

"Life isn't fair, Love." She winked.

Those two would now have to play against Yoongi and Namjoon!

They groaned at the thought.

"We're screwed." Jimin whispered to Taehyung, seeing Namjoon's chin protrude.

Both him and Yoongi looked so focused, never missing a goal.

Taehyung's eyes went wide when the time ended, and their scores combined to over 1000 points.

Hoseok burst out laughing along with Jin, who already lost with their team minutes ago.

"Let's go play hockey, you pouting children." Hea urged.

Jin and Jungkook opted to go first, and it was a close battle until Jungkook ended up hitting the puck making it fly off the board.

"My dick!" Jin exclaimed causing everyone to laugh as he held his part, ears turning red.

"Need help?" His husband asked cheekily.

Jin hit him on the arm with a red face and everyone could not stop laughing. 

Hea now had to battle Jimin.

"Darling, I love you but this is a competition." Hea spoke as she hit the puck in one by one.

Jimin somehow ended up scoring for Hea too by hitting the puck in her goal.

He was not great at defense at all.

He didn't even score one goal.

Hea kissed his pouting lips when she won.

Next was Namjoon and Taehyung. They both had long arms, so it was definitely an interesting battle.

Multiple times they both hit the puck off the board, causing it to fly in the air and then back on the table.

Namjoon ended up winning and now it was Yoongi versus Hoseok.

Hoseok couldn't stop laughing at Yoongi who failed to score even one point.

Him and Jimin were really bad at this.

The finals were between Hea and Namjoon. Both tall, with long arms and very good at table hockey.

The rest of them watched on at the battle.

Hea scored one, then Namjoon scored one.

The girl manipulated the man and hit the puck towards the right when he was focused on her left.

The score was now 2:1.

Namjoon thought fast while Hea glanced over at her husband and got a quick shot.