Prologue

Long ago Tom Riddle was a normal person, well wizard, just like all the others in the magic community. He had friends, great power, and the love a beautiful female wizard with a young baby girl on the way. That all changed the day the whispers began.

The dark little voice that existed in the back of his mind would whisper lies in to his ears. Everyday the same voice would plant and sow seeds of hatred in to the mind of Tom Marvolo Riddle slowly but surely corrupting him. Each day as the whispers persisted the voice would become louder and Tom's soul would turn a little darker until one day he snapped.

He was fire, searing and painful, burning a path of destruction everywhere he went. He, per the wishes of his new conscience, gathered armies, sowing the same seeds in to their minds until the community was divided. His family and friends looked upon him in fear as they watched the person they loved so dearly turn in to a hateful, power hungry beast.

As nights at the Riddle household became more deadly for the two girls thanks to Tom's, now known as Lord Voldemort, one man, an old friend and mentor, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore pleaded to Laura to flee from the place. She would always say no for she knew the man she loved was in there somewhere. But that all changed the night Riddle manor was burned to the ground.

The child, Sally, and Laura barely escaped with their lives and the looked upon the embers to see Voldemort floating above burning homes, smiling in glee at the destruction he caused, and laughing. That was the day Laura knew that her beloved Tom was gone. She scooped up Sally in to her and ran in to the night the sound of hollowed laughter echoing behind her.

She ran to Albus begging for him to help her find a place where her child could be safe. He agreed and sent Laura to a place where Voldemort could not reach her, America. Before she turned her back on the magical community for good she requested from Albus an ancient spell that would lock away Sally's magic so she may live a normal happy life.

Thus off the two went towards America ready for a new life, a normal life as simple muggles. In later years Laura would marry Jim Jackson and subsequently die in plane crash, and Sally, well she would ever know of her abilities and would soon bear a healthy baby boy with an unknown man, and they would live in peace. The magical community of wizards would never exist to them until Albus came across one Perseus Jackson in a muggle newspaper from five years before.

Yep I like this version better don't you. Well edit number one is complete the rest of the book to go.