Darkness Rising E5 P1 S1

Joey's POV 

The moment I got my sister to her friend's house for a sleepover I took my cigarettes from my right pocket. Picking on from the box I placed it in my mouth and as I lit it the smoke filled my lungs and the air around me.

Voice: "I heard people saying that smoking can kill you." 

Said the voice behind me making me look back to see a girl sitting on a blue motorbike I knew very well. But I did not know the girl. The girl removed her helmet and that's when I saw a girl with dark blue, short hair, and crystal blue eyes. She had pale skin with pink lips. She was...beautiful.

Me: "Arcee."

Acree: "Joey." 

Me: "Look if you came here to try to change my decision then I am sorry it will not work. Blear, Lily, and Eli tired." 

Acree: "Look I know that you are worried about your mom and your sister and that's the reason you left. Joey, I just lost someone I cared about. Maybe it's the griff talking. Maybe you are growing on me. Whatever it is...I'm just not ready to say goodbye." 

She said making me look away from her. I wanted to help them I did. But I also wanted to keep my mom and sister safe. 

Lily's POV 

As Optimus picked me up from school he began to drive towards the base. I told my uncle that I was going to hang out with my friends so he wouldn't be worried about me. He was also happy that I found friends. I was sitting behind the wheel with my hands resting on my lap. The window on my left was open a little bit making the wind gently touch my hair and skin.

Optimus: "Lily I think we need to talk." 

Said his voice threw the radio making me look away from the outside view to the wheel in front of me that was moving by itself. 

Me: "About what Optimus?" 

Optimus: "Yesterday we could not speak as Bumblebee took you home before agents came for Agent Fowler. But please tell me what happened on the ship." 

The question got me off-guard. Acree already told him what happened on the ship with Starscream. Why did he ask about it again? 

Me: "As we were caught one of the Decepticons took me to a room where Starscream was already waiting. Arcee told you about this." 

Optimus: "I want to hear it from you. Tell me what did he want?" 

Me: "He wanted to know who my guardian was." 

I said and Optimus was quiet. What was he thinking about? 

Optimus: "What happened then?" 

Me: "I don't know how to explain it, because I do not want to sound crazy." 

Optimus: "I am your guardian Lily. If anything is on your mind you can tell me." 

Looking away from the wheel I looked threw the window. I didn't want to sound crazy to him. I looked down at my hands that took hold at the edge of my white skirt. 

Me: "I heard a voice. Your voice. Telling me to lie to Starscream. So I did. When he asked me about my name I told him that my name was Ava." 

As Optimus didn't say anything I shook my head. 

Me: "I know I sound crazy and I-" 

Optimus: "No Lily you are not crazy. It's good that you lied to him. Starscream is dangerous. He is not as smart as Megatron but he is still very dangerous."