Darkness Rising E2 P2 S1

Lily's POV

When Eli, Joey, and Blear left with their guardians I was the only one left. Big blue eyes looked down at me.

Optimus: ''Ready to go Lily?''

He asked and I nodded my head yes. Optimus changed into his vehicle mood and opened the doors for me. As I came to him with my backpack on my back I looked back at Ratchet.

Me: ''By Ratchet.''

He signed obviously annoying.

Ratchet: ''Yeah, yeah, yeah.''

He said not even looking away from his computer. I turned around and clime inside of Optimus. I took a seat on the passenger seat and placed my backpack next to my legs. Optimus placed his seatbelt around me.

Optimus: ''Ready?''

Me: ''Yes.''

I said and with that Optimus began to drive. As we were driving on the road there was a big silence. I wanted to say something, but I did not know what to say.

Me: ''H-Hey Optimus...''

Optimus: ''Yes?''

Me: ''C-Can you t-tell me more about your planet? Of course, if you don't want to you don't need to.''

I said looking down at my hands which were resting on my knees. Why was I so nervous around him?

Optimus: ''I hope that you don't think that you asked something wrong, Lily. Of course, I will tell you more about my planet. What would you like to know?''

Me: ''Anything. Like how your planet looked like before the war?''

Optimus: ''Our planet was beautiful and peaceful.''

Me: ''Where there always Autobots and Decepticons?''

Optimus: ''No. We all were one. We were living peacefully until...''

I could feel sadness in his voice. I really felt bad not just for him but for all transformers.

Me: ''Optimus I know that what I'm going to say it's not going to help you but I'm sorry for what had happened to you and others. Not you or anyone deserves to feel that kind of pain.''

I said and looked out of the window to see a beautiful sunset.

Me: ''Do you have regrets Optimus?''

Optimus: ''Many. Many times, I wish that I would be there for my friends when they needed my help. But I wasn't there to protect them.''

I looked at the wheel where his voice was coming from.

Optimus: ''Do you have regrets, Lily?''

Me: ''No. Only dreams. I lost my parents before I even got a chance to meet them. Many times, I would dream of meeting them. But those are only dreams. Dreams can't bring them back.''

Optimus: ''Lily...''

Just then my phone started to ring. I took it out of my backpack and saw that it was my uncle.

Me: ''It's my uncle.''

I said looking at the wheel.

Optimus: ''You can answer it. We will be in the city soon.''

I pressed the button and answered the call.

Phone call: