Chapter 30: Bruce Dalton

Start from the beginning

She can barely speak through the hot tears coming down her face, but I already know the answer. I know it because she holds out her hand for me to slide the ring on her finger, because of the nodding of her head, because of the hug that she wraps me tightly in.

"Yes," she speaks softly, "it will be the greatest honor of my life to marry you, to be your wife."

We collapse backward onto the bed, our arms wrapped around each other. My fingers dance over the soft skin of her back, and she rolls us over so she's straddling me, her bare body sitting on my lower chest. I clutch onto her hips, groaning at the beautiful sight of her.

How am I supposed to keep it together when she looks that fucking gorgeous. Her dragon tattoo curls along the side of her body, her butterfly bush curving over her shoulder. I wonder what her next tattoo will be.

The two she has chosen so far are quite beautiful, and I know she's thinking of getting another one. It'll be interesting to see what she decides to do.

She presses soft kisses along my neck and reaches her hands up my shirt, placing them against my chest. I reach down and lift my shirt over my head, letting her touch me and see me wherever she pleases.

I got the tattoos not to hide anything but because, in the moments that I got them, they seemed sacred to me. Most of them don't have meanings. Only a few do and are related to my college failures and successes as well as some MC situations, but they are few and far between. There are many like ten of them with meanings.

However, even the many (about thirty or forty) that I have that don't have meanings, I appreciate looking back at the art and seeing what I thought I wanted ten years ago. I mean, I don't regret any of them, my taste has just changed slightly, but it's not like I'm going to cover them up.

But because they are sacred, it used to be hard to let people see them right after I received them. Just because it was so close to my heart. Now, that isn't the case anymore, and I don't give a shit, but that same feeling rises up with June looking and touching them.

She cares about them, she adores them, and it helps me remember how precious my tattoos are to me. That includes the slice of melting pizza I have on my bicep for some reason.

"I love you, Bruce."

"I love you, June."

She wraps her mouth around my hard cock and sucks. I latch my fingers in her hair, moaning out into the warm room. Fuck, this woman is perfect.

I practically black out as she continues to go down on me out of her own choice. That's what makes it so fucking hot. She absolutely fucking wanted to suck me off. I didn't even have to ask. That's so fucking sexy.

"Oh, goddamn, I'm gonna cum."

"So do it."

I don't remember how long it takes, I just remember it feeling so fucking good.

She wipes her mouth of the excess cum before swallowing what she can, opening her mouth to show me because she knows I'll love that too.

I pull her to me, laying a hot kiss on her lips, not caring that she tastes of me.

"Want me to go down on you?"

"I'm okay. I think I want to shower instead. Last night was a long night, and I'm feeling a little sticky from the sweat."

I nod, understanding where she's coming from.

"Care if I join you?"

"Please do," she replies enthusiastically as she rolls out of the bed and heads into the bathroom.

I step in after her and try not to cringe at the hottest water I've ever felt in my life. I think she's trying to burn her skin off. I lay my hands on her sides as she washes herself off with soap, and I finally realize where she gets the honey and rose scent. I thought it was perfume, but it's her body wash. I hope she never fucking changes it.

We chuckle as we try to figure out how the shower head works because it's both a rain shower head and a normal one, so water is coming at us in all ways, and it's almost too funny to see us struggle to only have one on. She smiles up at me, happy tears from laughter in her eyes as we finally get what we want.

"That was so fucking ridiculous."

"You're telling me, June? My god. Why do they have to make this shit so complicated?"

She giggles, shaking her head as she runs conditioner through her hair.

"I think we're the problem. It really isn't that complicated, love."

I kiss her forehead before washing the shampoo out of my hair, letting her get a nice view of me. I love showing off for her.