Chapter 29: Bruce Dalton

"I love you, June."

"I love you, Bruce," she replies softly, snuggling deeper into me.

June's lips travel lightly down my neck, making a groan erupt from the back of my throat. I lick my bottom lip as I watch her travel down my chest and disappear under the covers. My hand grips the back of her head while her tongue runs over the tip of cock.

I shudder with desire, wanting to moan out, but I hide it by tucking my face into a pillow next to me. It turns out to be hers, fortunately. I deeply breathe in her scent just as her mouth engulfs half of my hard-as-steel dick. Her tiny, immaculate-shaped hand wraps around the base of me, reaching what her tongue can't get.

I tip my hips slightly forward, so she's forced to take more of me in her sweet mouth. She moans out, more like whimpers, as I hit the back of her throat. I hear a gagging noise, and it only turns me on more.

I know that June would be pushing against my hand if she wanted to take herself off my cock, but she's relaxed instead. I continue to thrust deep, and my head rolls back at the sensations of her mouth.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum."

I loosen my hand from her scalp, thinking she'll want to back off, but she only sucks me harder. My hips move once again - most definitely against my will - before I cum directly in her mouth. Her hums of approval send more arousal through me, and I'm able to ride out my orgasm for longer. I watch transfixed as her eyes flick up to mine.

She breaks away from me and rises out from underneath the covers. Her lips part slightly as she let out a shaky breath. I take her hand, and the warmth spreads throughout my body. I take a deep look at her beautiful face, making her glance down into her lap.

Everything within me hopes and prays that she's not feeling insecure about anything we've done together. I have loved every moment, every millisecond of time that I get to share with her. But with the happy gaze in her eyes, I know she's enjoying every moment we've had together too.

I lift up her head using my large fingers and place a kiss on her collarbone. My hand latches around her throat, squeezing just enough. Not enough to hurt her, but she gasps, so I know she feels it. I distract her with wet kisses along her skin.

Occasionally, I compress my hand on her throat to hear the beautiful noises that fill the hot bedroom. I trail my other hand fingers down her body, her nipples tighten as they hit the air when I yank down the covers from her chest, and my mouth dips down to take one.

As I suckle on her supple breasts, I run my fingers over the waistline of her shorts. With a nod of June's head, I reach down to stroke the wet heaven between her legs. She moans, and the vibrations against my hand turn me on even more. My mouth continues to create hickies across her irresistibly soft skin.

I feel the slickness of my fingers, desperately wanting to make her cum. I play with the folds of her pussy, lubricating myself before putting two fingers inside of her. My thumb teases her clit, my fingers moving in and out of her harshly.

Her whimpers and moans make me so glad that she's mine. I lift my face away from June to watch her tilt her head back in the sexiest way. She moves her hips to meet my fingers, allowing her breasts to bounce seductively.

I clench my hand on her throat one more time, and she erupts right under me. Her sweet sounds, her body writhing, her face contorting, her pussy clenching, her streams of juices onto my fingers. Oh so beautiful. I help her ride out her orgasm for another few seconds before pressing a passionate kiss to her lips.

As I watch her orgasm, and do it again, it doesn't take me long to be hard again. I don't wait till she comes down from another high, and I thrust sharply into her. June sucks in a breath, her hips moving at the same pace as me.

I lift her one leg over my shoulder, so I can push deeper into her. June scratches my back and tugs at my hair as I find her g-spot once again. Her pussy is so warm and wet, and I love it. She feels so good clenching over me. She moans out and my ego becomes bigger. I'm so glad I can make her feel this way.

"Fuck me harder, Bruce."

She whispers more dirty words, and we cum once again. Without even having me pull out, she flips the both of us over and rides me. Her hips swirl against mine, and we fuck deeper than I could get. I watch as her beautiful tips bounce above my chest.

I reach up and squeeze a nipple between my fingers. June's mouth drops open seductively as my name comes out in a moan from her mouth. Fucking hell that's beautiful. I watch as her blush, the pink tint traveling down her neck.

I press a kiss to her lips and pull her into my body. Her hands run up my biceps, and she pulls my lips down to hers once again. I smile against them. I move my hand under the covers, taking my dick in my hand. I guide it into her, and I watch as she settles over it.

We move against one another slowly, taking in each other, instead of only fucking. With every movement, our hips brush, sending electricity down to my toes. I bite my bottom lip and moan out in ecstasy.

"Shit, Bruce."

"Are you going to cum for me?"

"Yes, oh god yes."

I tug at her hair slightly before thrusting a little deeper into her. She grunts out in pleasure. I press a kiss to her neck and tuck my head into her breasts. I suck on them, creating marks to claim her as mine. Her pussy clenches one more time before the both of us cum.

June continues cumming but throws a leg over mine, so I can feel her juices on my leg. Her hand wraps around my dick, cum still leaking out of it. With one final thrust, I empty the rest of my seed on her hand. She ducks her head and takes the final bits in her mouth, her saliva on my erection.

After we have finally finished, I gather my thoughts, knowing that she's going to need to be cleaned up. I get a warm towel, making sure it's not too hot, before making sure June's all clean. She blushes and digs her head into my shoulder.

I chuckle, running my fingers through her perfect hair. I place a kiss on the top of her head. I give her my sweatshirt and sweatpants back to make sure she doesn't freeze to death through the night. I lay her under the messed-up covers, tucking her body into mine.

She turns her body to hug me tight and bury her head into my chest. I stay awake, running my hands through her hair, as she slowly falls asleep. Her breath slows, her body completely relaxing against mine. I want to sleep, but I can't. Not with what just happened, not with everything racing through my mind.

Everything feels so right with her. Being around her makes the world seem a thousand times brighter. I have no idea what I feel, but it's something pure. Unconditional. And I want to have that feeling for as long as it will have me.

I have an engagement ring with me; I have no reason not to ask her. We've just had one of the best nights of our lives together. I have a feeling that she would also say yes, but is it wrong of me to ask her when she's just decided she wants to figure things out with me? Is it too early? Or should I just risk it and see what happens?

We know how we feel about each other; we both know how we feel about marriage and we want it. We know we want to be together for the rest of our lives. Why can't I ask her now? Why can't I just fucking do it?

I'll see how I feel about it tomorrow morning, but I think I already know my answer. I'm going to wake up with her body right beside mine, and I'm going to see those fucking gorgeous deep brown eyes and know that it's time to propose.