Chapter 28: June Emerson

Bruce chuckles and soft kisses are placed on my neck. He reaches out and pulls me to him, one hand on my waist and the other behind my neck. He tips my head up and lowers his lips to mine. I close my eyes and melt as my whole body is consumed by that kiss.

Chills run over my skin, and a fire burns inside me. Bruce's body presses closer to mine, and I wrap my arms around his neck. His lips are fierce and powerful. Mine respond hungrily, and I tighten my hold on him. His fingers slide down the back of my neck, tracing its shape, and every place they touch is electric.

He takes the opportunity to deepen the kiss, groaning into the contact. His hands find my hair and tug it back. I smile against his lips, which Bruce only reciprocates. I pull away to look at his face and let my hands run through his hair.

We stare out at each other, taking each other in. My lips part to say something, but I close them.

"You want to say something, love?"

"No. Nothing I can say will ever describe what just happened."

Bruce grunts, the huskiness sending shivers down my spine. Fuckity, fuck, fuck. Never have I ever been so turned on by someone before. Everything about him. Every soft caress against my skin. Every time his eyes flutter, his lashes tickle my forehead as he holds me close.

His fingers trace the stretch marks, permanent on my skin. He doesn't even have to try and be intimate. It's in every way that he moves. In everything that he does. He nuzzles his nose against mine before placing his head next to mine.

He places a sweet kiss on my neck, making me hum in satisfaction. I run my fingers through his hair, making Bruce cuddle me even more. His head rests delicately on my chest. Bruce picks up his head, kissing me softly.

A rush of arousal hits me, shivers send to my spine. Bruce grumbles against my skin about how beautiful I am and bites the skin on my neck. I push him away with little force, teasing him at every turn. He chuckles because I don't move him one inch as I bury my head in his chest.

My hands touch the end of his shirt, raising it over head head. I run my hands over his muscles, the softness of his skin, the art tattooed into his skin. I lean closer to Bruce's lips, wanting to feel them against mine desperately. Bruce leans forward in return.

I watch as he bites his bottom lip, and I seductively take it out from between his teeth. He rubs small circles on my cheek before kissing me slowly. And when we pull away out of breath, I know exactly what I want. His clothes off. My clothes off.

One of his hands unbuckles my jeans slowly, adding to the torture I feel. God, he is so fucking handsome. He lifts my shirt over my head, peeling my bra down, so he can see my breasts. I feel his thick, calloused fingers disappear further into my jeans, and I can barely concentrate as he touches my clit.

Shivers run through me at the contact and paired with the husky groan that comes out of his mouth, I'm surprised I don't orgasm right then and there. Bruce runs his fingers through the slickness between my legs, mumbling softly about how wonderful I feel on his skin.

My hips jerk forward unexpectedly, and I soon realize I'm grinding on him. Instead of making me feel insecure about my needy behavior, he continues to tell me how beautiful I am. How much of a good girl I am to be desperate for his touch. It turns me on more than I could have ever imagined.

Heaviness pools in my stomach and slightly lower as his fingers become faster and harder. He rubs me perfectly, his fingers pinching my clit with just the right amount of pressure. I skim my hands back down his chest, quickly unlatching the buttons on his jeans.

Bruce moans out as one of my hands holds his large, steel cock. The other moves back to his hair, and he does something unexpected. One of his thumbs is held out of me, playing and pinching at my bottom lip just like his mouth is handling my nipples.

"Take it in your mouth, June."

"I've never done this before."

"Try it, and if you don't like it, take it out."

My body reacts to his dominant behavior by jolting forward one more. My lips close around his thumb and a sense of pleasure fills me. More than it already has.

I never thought I would like something like this, but it almost feels like I'm sucking on his cock. Though way smaller, not as hard, and I'm not gonna be able to taste his cum. I have to say that I quite like it.

Bruce groans against my nipple while I moan at the multiple sensations I'm dealing with. The pressure builds up within me as I continue to stroke Bruce's cock. My hips jerk one last time, with a final swipe across my clit, and I cum.

Two seconds later, his hot seed covers my hand, his head thrown back. Together we ride out our orgasms, pushing our pelvises against each other. His lips move back up to my own as he kisses me with a passion that only he can give me.

He's gentle with me as he cleans me up. While we know we aren't ready to end the night, we need a break before we are ready for the next few rounds. We aren't in our twenties anymore, that's for sure. But I think it's beautiful that we can take it slow.

"Why did you run to your parents, June? Why didn't you come to me?"

"I don't truly know if I've ever faced my problems head-on. I always had an excuse to go somewhere else. I think that's partly why I chose my job because I didn't have to settle. I could flee from whatever was hurting me or causing me to have feelings. Even with Westin, I was that way which is why I don't think we were ever close even though we were together."

"So you did the same thing with me?"

"Well," I say with a shrug, "I tried. I grossly underestimated the way that you feel for me," I tease."

He pokes me into the side, smirking down at me.

"In reality, I underestimated the way I feel about you, Bruce. I was always going to come back to you. I'm sorry for making you wait so long."

I can feel the tears gathering in my eyes, but I don't try to hide them. I don't need to hide anymore.

"Oh, ladybug, that's okay. I would have waited for you forever. Some things come with time, and now is the right time for us."

Our lips brush gently, his arms cradling me into him. I let his warmth wash over me and let myself get lost in him.

Is it crazy that I would marry this man right now? I think I might have lost all rational thought, but I would. Maybe we could fly to Vegas and get married by an Elvis impersonator. It would give the MC another reason to have his road name be Vegas.

Our witness could be another man dressed as David Bowie. I'm just tired of waiting another second. I'm tired of not being his wife. If I proposed the idea, I don't think he would say no, but I also know that he wants a traditional wedding.

One with our friends and family present, and to have our first dance song to some overplayed and cheesy romantic tune, and smash cake in each other's faces (because we both want it and not because he wants to be an asshole like some other men I've seen on TikTok).

He wants to stress out together and me walking down the aisle in an overpriced wedding dress. He wants to figure out our colors and have a wedding photographer.

He wants it all, that much I know, and with everything I've been grateful enough to have with him, I want to give him that. We'll have to compromise on how long it'll last and how many outfit changes I should have, but the rest will be a messy and delightful combination of us.