She smiled. "Why haven't you come to visit me?"

He frowned. "Bad timing. You were either in exams or at physical therapy." he explained why they haven't seen each other.

"Come tomorrow?"

"You mean today?" he teased.

She giggled. "Today?"

"I can't. Committee things to do. There are transfer students to prepare for. I wish you were here to help out." he sent. It seemed a bit out of his character to ask for help but the girl had always provided through reports of his school and without her there it seemed like something was missing all the time now.

"I'm sorry I'm not there to help you Kyo."

He stared at her message before he scoffed. "Just focus on getting better. I'll see you soon." He assured her.

"Are you going to sleep now?"

He frowned. "Not until you do."

"What if I stay up all night? Will you stay up with me?"

"Yes."

The girl smiled at her phone. "Kyo... I...." she erased the message. It would be pointless to tell him again that she missed him. "I love you." she whispered to her phone. Oh how she wanted to tell him but was afraid. They were a couple now it seemed. Feelings were there. But what if she told him how she feels and suddenly he freaked out because he would be trapped by her in some weird sense. Would he start to hate her then? The poor girl was worried.

"Saku?" he sent her.

She gasped and pulled her phone back to read the message. She was thankful she didn't send anything before but the thoughts were still there. Maybe it would be better to go to sleep now. At least in her dreams... he didn't reject her.

Hibari on the other hand was lying in his bed. He waited and waited and waited. After an hour of no reply he sent, "Good night Sakura. I'll see you soon." He promised her once more.

Soon enough didn't come soon enough. Hibari was standing at the school gate surprised to see the Cherry Blossom Princess without crutches or a wheelchair to help her around. Her recovery seemed to be complete. "You're late." he told her when she reached him at the gate. The girl giggled. "Sorry." she told him, smiling.

They entered the school grounds together and began their patrol. "You should spend the night tonight if you're feeling better." he reminded her of their promise of sharing a bed. She giggled. "Not tonight. I haven't gotten fully better." she told him honestly. He frowned. "Alright." he shared with her.

They walked in peace around the school before he led her to the committee room where they went over everything that she had missed while in the hospital. Sakura quickly picked up everything and took extra notes for him along with some questions. He could admit that he missed this. This normal was what he was looking for.

"Have you seen your friend?" he asked her while she was reading his reports. "Yeah, she came to visit me in the hospital everyday. But what amazed me more was that she didn't get the memories of the future like everyone else did." she commented. Hibari felt his eyebrows furrowed together. "I think it's because in the future she died in an accident. And since she didn't have any memories, her accident wasn't caused by Byakuran." She explained her theory. It made the most sense to her. He nodded.

They worked quietly together until it was break time. She placed the papers on the table and stretched. "I'm going to go grab a snack. Want anything?" she asked him, smiling. He shook his head. The girl went ahead and grabbed something from the vending machine. The thoughts of relaxing together and working like this once more was refreshing. She missed it...