Battle 28: The Battling Eevee Brothers

Start from the beginning

Pyro: How could you lose him? You gotta be careful!

Rainer: You'll lose your trainer qualification.

Duplica: Wait. Then were you the one who left Eevee there?

Mikey: Why did you bring it back? This confused the heroes.

Sparky: Listen, Mikey! One day, you'll be a Pokémon trainer just like us.

Rainer: Do you really think you can win your first battle with and unevolved Eevee?

Pyro: All of us won our first battles because we've evolved our Eevees! There's no other way to win! The key to a first victory is evolution!

Niko: They sure are pressuring him.

Mikey: But, I don't care about battles.

Rainer, Sparky, and Pyro: Don't care?!? The brothers and their Pokémon shared the sentiment.

Niko: They're intense.

Eevee: Vee. (Definitely)

Rainer: Everyone is waiting to see what you make Eevee evolve into, Mikey.

Sparky: You've got three choices, which do you think is the strongest of the evolved Eevees? Although you'd have more if you had the stones that these ladies used to evolve their Eevees.

Pyro: We wanna know what you think of our Pokémon! Mikey, which Pokémon do you want Eevee to become?

Sparky: A Thunder Stone will make it become Jolteon! When a Jolteon gets mad, the hairs on its body turn to needles that it fires at its opponents!

Rainer: A Water Stone will make it a Vaporeon. It can melt into water and make itself disappear.

Pyro: A Fire Stone will make it a Flareon! With a blazing flame attack released from its internal fire sac, Flareon's the strongest evolutionary choice of all!

Niko: Hmm. Come to think of it, I don't know much about Eevee's other evolutions. He said pulling out his Pokédex.

Pokédex: Jolteon, the Lightning Pokémon

Pokédex: Jolteon, the Lightning Pokémon. Its weapons are its 10,000-volt electric attacks and its spiky fur. Its sharp hair can pierce enemies when it bristles.

 Its sharp hair can pierce enemies when it bristles