"Did you talk about all these with Diana?" Jeremy asks me and I nod immediately.

"We did, but we have to find a solution the sooner! We can't invite the Alphas at Diana's coronation, if we don't have rooms for them!" I reply and rub the back of my neck.

I shouldn't get so nervous, I mean that we can make it and we will. We have been through worse, but we succeeded. If we sit down and work hard like every other time before, we will have no problem at all.

"Look, I am aware of the situation and that we are running out of time, but we are too many. I will arrange a meeting before dinner, the girls and my parents will come as well and we will decide everything together. We will share the tasks and everthing is going to be alright!" I say calmer and more hopeful than before and the guys shake their heads in agreement.

Great!

"Daniel is right! The girls will certainly help with the weddings, the baby's room and the preparations for Diana's coronation and we can talk with the packs and the rogues. And we can count on Martin and their previous third commander to help us." Thomas adds and Preston clears his throat nervously and I turn to look at him.

I can see that he wants to say something, but he hesitates. He still feels guilty for what he did, but there is not reason, because he is one of us now. He proved it and I am going to let him prove it again and again. He needs to feel equal, because he is!

"Yes, Preston?" I ask and shake my hand for him to speak.

"Maybe I could help you with them too. I know most of them. They will feel better with me. I mean... It's your and Diana's decision what to do, you will make the plan, but I have some ideas about finding the right pack for all of them." He explains without taking breath and Landon, who sits next to him, smirks pleased.

This is one more thing that I find hard to believe. Landon is going to become best friend with him. Not to mention that he wants to make him an interrogator, which I find a great idea. Landon has a good heart, but it's a surprise for me to see him so willing to open up to someone we didn't know some days ago and used to be our enemy.

"Tell us more about your ideas..." He encourages him and Preston bites his lower lip, takes a deep breath and starts.

"Daniel and Diana said that if we want it to work, we have to make sure everyone is pleased. So... Everyone has a talent, something he is good at, or something he wants to do. What if we asked them what they want? It will be easier to find them a new home..."

"So... You are saying that we must choose the packs they will join according to their... Um... Abilities?" Parker asks thoughtfully.

"Yes! In this way the packs will accept them more easily. Think about it! If a pack needs more fighters, a new fighter will be welcomed immediately. The same goes with guards, trackers, nurses, teachers and anybody else!" He quickly responds and I shake my head in approval.

The truth is that Diana had told me something like that yesterday morning, when we were alone in my office, but I'm happy Preston proves to be so creative and thoughtful. I can see how much he wants our new members find the right place for them and that's why I will let him work on it.

"Fantastic! So... Preston, Martin and Tanner (the third commander that promised loyalty to Diana and next me) will make a list with our new members' preferences and abillities and in the meanwhile Landon and Jeremy will ask from every Alpha to send us a list with what specialties his pack needs." I announce and then it's Hunter's turn to speak.

"And Thomas, Parker and I could visit the packs next and verify how many members every pack can accept and if they are positive about them or not. We can't just send them without being certain that they will be fully accepted and respected!"